Reviews for Gremlins III
badberry123 chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
nice story

i loved it :)
Rock Raider chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Quite the fic there. A bit rushed, but you got the basic premise of Gremlins down.:) I was surprised to see Gizmo become half-Gremlin. I'd say he barely dodged a bullet with that transformation. Also, interesting bit with Moby there. Never would've expected to see 4-foot tall Mogwais & Gremlins. I was kinda sad when I thought Moby died. Still, his death would have been a noble one, so maybe it was for the best. However, I won't deny his survival was a pleasant surprise, & I'm happy he lived. Still sad that Murray died. I wish he could've proven his sanity before he did. Maybe the others can do that for him. That way, he can at least be remembered not as some crazy coot. Anyway, bottom line, could've been better, but it is okay for what it is. Well, anyway, see ya.
JPMORGAN chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
Fantastic writing dude! I loved the happy ending.
JPMORGAN chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
This keeps getting better and better. I am glad to hear that Billy is going to have a son or daughter, but I am deeply concerned about Billy. I know it is just a story, but I am.
JPMORGAN chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Poor Gizmo!You are a very talented story teller. I think that this story should be written in book form.
JPMORGAN chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh My GOd! That was a terrific start to the story. I have to hear the rest. Thank you for writing this! It is very entertaining so far.
Nuclear Chick chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
Very good! I liked the story :)
RA'AY'MOND chapter 10 . 7/10/2008
The End?

I hope not!

Great story.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
*WARNING, MAJOR STORY SPOILER*

ANOTHER GOLD STAR FOR CREATIVITY.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
You know, he is a 'special knid'a guy.'
RA'AY'MOND chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
LOL funny! Just like in the movie.

Can't wait to read more.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
Just a small sample of the GREAT actions scenes that you've written in this story. It's still hard to believe that's it's your first one.

Regards,

Ra'Ay'Mond.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
This guy slays me. Now I hope he slays some of those slimy little S.O.B.'s.
RA'AY'MOND chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
You get an "A" for creativity.

Great work!