Reviews for A Tall Cappuccino
anniegirl132 chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
Omg, this was such a cute story! :D loved it!
SaRang Child chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I love that sasori loves coffee so much. Keep updating
SaRang Child chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Aww sasoris tounge tied... Its official I'm adding you to my favorites just for that.
wolfpacksam'smate chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
LOL haha, i was dying laughing on the part where Kisame sat on the table and when sasori was like: "Dude a Goldfish In Starbucks" LMAOOOO Keep up the good work hun!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
when hidan was singing, i could not stop laughing afterwards cause it was so easy to imagine his singing!
anacoana chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
I WANT JEFFREY! Or Kisame, 'cause I'm not too picky. Although I think my parents would freak if a giant shark-man showed up at my house one day to be my friend. But this is awesome, and I think Jeffrey did get some caffeine in his bowl. Great story!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
Wow! Really, really great! _ I loved it! Nicely done. :D

-Nic
Sailor-Nova343 chapter 17 . 11/16/2010
Okay, I know this is done, and it was probably done ages ago, but I just wanted to tell you that I officially LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Like, I absolutely swear (this is TOTALLY TRUE) that while I was reading this I felt like a missing part of me was being filled...with CAPPUCINO! It was AMAZINGLY well-written, and just perfect in every way! I loved Konan's character, too, because I swear I am just as much of a yaoi fan-girl as she is, maybe more :)

LOVE THIS! 3
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 17 . 9/20/2010
i loved this story! u did a very good job on it! D
Tara chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
Oh my god, that was the best fanfic I've ever read, and that's saying something! The ending was great, I whsh there were more fics with endings as great as those.

You should totally do a Mello and Matt yaoi (if you don't know who they are watch\read "Death Note" on YouTube and Manga , it's awsome)

let me say it again, BEST FANFIC EVER!

XD
this one chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
I really loved that.

I read the whole thing in one spurt.

Won't lie there could have been much more drama but I love how short and sweet this was. It wasn't just a ball of angst.

And I love the "consider" part at the end. That was truly poetic. :)

I support, 5 stars.

Au revoir.

-Mae
sora-nee chapter 17 . 2/1/2010
OMG! *dies*

i love..love your fic!*0*

I'm Brazilian x3

and my english is a drug x.x

but... congratulations beautiful fic !\รต/

!kissu!8D

and sorry my bad english

Shyaira Montere chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
I f*ing loved this story! It was awesome! and i can relate. lols i'm addicted to coffee my step-mom works at Starbucks i LOVE Hot Topic it's like my fave store ever! and i have like 3 Starbucks Christmas ornaments! AWESOME STORY!
B-Anon chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
O-M-G!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

IT WAS HILARIOUS!

AWESOME!

u really chose the right words :D

one of the best stories ever!

now i can't stop laughing, on what Sasori said and what went thru his mind!

xD i love this
Kurisuten-chan chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
OMG! that was so amazingly cute! X3 I LOVED all the fantastic fluff, it was just so...fluffy! thanks for this story!