Reviews for A Doctor By Any Other Name
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was funny, though I was expecting a girl's name or something XD
Twilight Joltik chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Tis is hilarious. I suppose The Doctor hating his name would be a good reason for it to be a secret.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
*laughing hysterically* omg! that was so funny! BOB? BOB! HAHAHA OH THINK OF SOMETHING SILLY LIKE MARY OR SOMETHING HAHA THE DOCTOR HAS A GIRLS NAME! HAHAHA OH PLEASE? WILL YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE IT? HAHAHA THE DOCTORS NAME WHSIPERED THROUGH TIME AND SPACE! ROSIE ROSE HEARS IT TOO! HAHAHA OMG! YOU ARE WONDERFUL! BRILLIANT! JUST LIKE THE DOCTOR! HAHAHA BOB? OMG! THAT IS FUNNY!

oh and by the way have donna lie! lie and tell every one!

ta,

the Lady Sellyria
DavidTennantGirl26 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Um, i hate to tell you this, but the Doctor's name isn't Bob. If you want to know his real name, watch Doctor Who Armagedeon. Towards the end his friend, Draco, mentions his name. Besides that i really liked it.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
LMAO! that was amazing. I love it. xD

luv,

Miss Pookamonga ;p
livingandthriving chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I just recently started watching Doctor Who (and by recently I mean last week), and I have to say that not only is this hilarious, I could actually see it happening. :)
banana ice cream chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
lol...BOB! i almost passed out laughing.
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
haha so funny, you got Donna just right, keep the great writing up!
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
LOL

LOVED IT!

XD
The Dust In Dreams chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That. Was. HILARIOUS! The Doctor's name is Bob! The Doctor's name is Bob! The Doctor's name is Bob! *Laughs so hard tears stream down face* Excellent!
Deljuj chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
lol, ...“I know!” The Doctor's voice was deep with anguish, “All the things that follow me, haunt me, all of the things I can't shake—they all start and end with my name.”

that was priceless, it kinda reminded me of monty python's sketches, just in the style, Pure genius!
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
BOB! THAT'S MY DOGS NAME!

Ah, imagine if the Doctors name was actually Bob... isn't it rumoured to be Theta Sigma?
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
that is very good and i must say very scary.

one of us must be telepathic cause a coupel of days ago my friend was like "do you recon the docters name is bob?"

we laughed

so funny and good work and also scary
rose-butterfly chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Hahahahaha!

Actually, me and a friend were discussing this a few days ago. I said, "Wouldn't it be funny if his name was Bob?"

Although, I wouldn't completely rule out Rumpelstiltskin...
The Katterz chapter 1 . 8/20/2008