Reviews for Better Than Firewhisky
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
great story
hills chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Love everything about this story. The-follow-me-as-i-explore-some-memories writing style, the story and especially that ending!
notsoloveablelaura chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Without a doubt my favorite story! This was so sweet and perfect. You're an amazing writer. I love the way you told this and the voice you used.

this story!
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Well-told story-it's hard to get first-person right, but you did a great job.
jade2nightwing chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
that was sweet. i love the endding.
Pichitinha chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Ok, I must say this is one of the fanfics I've ever read in my entire life!

God know how absolutely crazy I am about Harry and Ginny, and what you didi here... I really loved being a POV of Harry, I mean, you cought him and you knew how to pass everything correctly to who is reading it. And the word you use, the way you say things...

I loved the descriptions you gave on everything, the wedding, the first kiss, the engagement, everything. it was all very romantic, and very... I don't know how to say, but "they" you know? Anyway, I loved, it is really perfect.

PS. Can I make you a request? I'm brazilian, and i'd like to transplate this fanfic. I promisse you i'll give you all the credits and you you want to, i can show you the reviews and all.
JC70s chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Excellent! I hope I can see more stories from you! Please keep on going! :o)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Great story! I really liked hearing about all this from the guy's point of view - a rather enlightening view into a guy's psyche, if you will. The conversational style of Harry just talking to the reader really worked for me, and made it that much more enjoyable to read. Thanks for writing! :)
MyNameInsertedHere chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
aww that endding was so sweet :)
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 1/1/2010

love this one-shot...absaloutly amazing!

BrightMikal chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Really interesting POV from Harry. I think it's quite well written, and the way you've written his thoughts is perfect. Harry is quite articulate, sweet, and reminiscing, and it suits the story. Well done!
Delrusant chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
andelyn kinsey chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was good!
Abraxan chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
What a charming story, and so nicely told! Thank you for writing it!

ark the wanderer chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Amazing.. You write beautifully. It's romantic, but not sappy. I love how it ended. And I also like the "Weasley Repelling Charm"-one of fanfiction's best ideas.. ;)