Reviews for The Nativity Play
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
This is one of the sweetest, most heart-tugging, I-need-a-tissue-but-in-a-good-way stories I have EVER read.

My favorite parts:

Dean likes that Bobby taught John how to swear in Latin. Sam rolls his eyes and gives Bobby evil looks. Bobby ignores him.

Hee hee hee - Bobby's like the coolest uncle ever! (Right after Dean, of course.)

...Dean is leaning against the Impala, leather jacket collar turned up against the cold, green eyes narrowed, giving twenty terrified looking four year olds what looks like a death stare.

XD I can SO see this happening! Dean's so good at that look!

“Do we get to come and watch you?” Dean smiles, “do we get to eat candy and get the best seats in the house?”

Dean and his sweets... some things never change, right?

Dean isn’t crying, not at all, just has something in his eye.

*Rolls eyes* Sure, Dean, sure...

He glances over at Sam, grinning as his princess of a brother, wipes at his face, hiding behind his too-long bangs, his gaze never wavering.

Too TOO adorable!

*Applauds*
ROBINV chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh (blubbering) that was SO nice! Whose kid is little John? I mean, who is his mother? Love, Robin
sylia91 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Just the right amount of sweet, angst, schmoop and humor. Dean giving the 4 year olds the death glare? Classic, ha, ha!
Rhesa chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was wonderful, so many laugh out loud hilarious lines, and adorable and sweet to boot! Please keep writing in this Au its great
Amy chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
*Sniff* Oh wow. That was beautiful, how sweet. They all came together for him and it's clear they love him to bits. Lol, Dean staring down all the kids. And they cried. The big softies. Good job.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Awesome oneshot of just what Sam, Dean, and Bobby will do to make sure little John grows up knowing how much he is loved. I sure hope you plan to write much more of these stories! I am loving Daddy Sam and Uncle Dean wioth little John!
Valerie Whincup chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This is a great story and all I can say is MORE MORE.

Thank you.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aww... I SO want to see Sam, Dean and Bobby making a Joseph costume! I really can't imagine Dean sewing...!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I really liked this one too. At least Dean and Sam helped out John. I always pictured Dean or Sam's kids referring to Bobby as Grandpa because he's the closest thing they have to a grandfather. I'm glad Bobby helps them out.
SuperFan3 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Awesome as usual, love the way little John acts so much like the "boys". Them making his costume was priceless, the fic had me tearing up a the end. BRAVO.