Reviews for Sunset
Quin-Kilkziard chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Holy crap. This fic. The tension you build up in it, and such a great, sad finish... This is one of the only believable Sephiroth/Aerith fics I have ever read. It is really difficult to write a Sephiroth that is both believable and in any sort of 'relationship', but I think you made as good an attempt as I have ever seen. I especially like the look into Sephiroth's psyche before Nibelheim, and how you can see how is growing dissatisfaction with Shinra and the loss of his friends and the disturbing things he starts to uncover almost prep him for his break at Nibelheim.
I have always found the idea of pre-Nibelheim AeriSeph to be really compelling, but most authors set their stories in post FF7 or post AC. Thanks for writing this.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Really enjoyed reading this. The epilogue did give me chills though. I was like 'uh-oh' when I read that.
Erin Deadwood chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
I love this story, i thought you captured the characthers very well.. :)
LadyMonogatari chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Well done. You did an excellent job showing innocence, giving in, and their characters. I read this a long while back and thought it needed a review for your effort.
Enigma infinite chapter 7 . 7/7/2010

Thanks yo!

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
Noacat chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Found this one on first but I thought I'd look here. This one totally goes on the favorites list. The emotions throughout this story were drawn so well. The characterizations were spot on. What I liked best is that this was clearly leading to some smut but I never felt as if it was a PWP. The story unfolded so naturally. I just loved it!
kittycatsnak chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Oh god, I'm so happy I found this on here. I read it on AFF, but I'm normally here.

I absolutely adore this story. Everyone seems so in characters, and it seems so real.
Gigei chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Lovely. I like the erotic descriptions. The guilt and desire are just perfect. Keep up the good work. :)
IndigoBug chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
This was great! I read it all in one sitting. Well its not all that long but i just couldn't stop reading! :)
ghost of gene rayburn chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I finally got around to reviewing. Sorry I'm so late with it.

Very nice work. You do a great job of bringing a reader into the story; it was like watching a movie. The characterization was very well done, also. And finally, HOO BOY, was this story erotic. Lemon is a tough thing to pull off well, but you did it. Great job!
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 7 . 9/8/2008
Aw, this is sweet yet forbidden somehow. I don't know but this is good. Sephiroth is human after all eventhough he denied it. Hehe.
Ranea chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
I have officially decided that you must do a sequel. One that happens in FFVII. One that culminates in Aerith's solitary journey to see Sephiroth before her death. ...Why else would she go there alone, after all? ;)
Ranea chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
How does this story not have any more reviews? I LOVED it! :)