Reviews for Sluagh
Guest chapter 28 . 10/29/2013
Thank you for this great story.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 28 . 10/22/2013
This story was good. It wasn't fantastic like the Year of Darkness, but it was still well written.
I think I just don't have enough understanding of Britain and Ireland to enjoy the intricacies of this story.
I really enjoyed the development of Seamus's character in this story, and am coming around to the idea of Susan/Seamus now.
Thankyou for another fabulous piece of literary genius.
Adventfather chapter 28 . 8/13/2013
This was nothing I imagined it to be, yet everything I needed in a great read. It was interesting to see two characters with such interesting back stories stand out on their own in your tale. I must say that I'll not look at them the same with any other story, as your Neville and Seamus were the best written I've seen bar none.

Congratulations on writing a brilliant story and I'll be sure to delve into your other works with as much fervor as I have with this one. Cheers!
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Hi, just wanted to comment on the accents you've written for everyone from Belfast etc in this story. You seem to have given everyone a southern Irish accent which is extremely different from the Northern one (being a different country and all). In comparison, it would be like writing an English Character with a Scottish accent.
Being a protestant living quite near Belfast, I find it quite funny to read your protestant paramilitary characters seemingly having a southern accent, which I imagine they would find quite offensive if reading your story.

However, I really enjoy reading your work, and really enjoyed your first story in this series.
amandamxym chapter 28 . 7/16/2013
Thank you for this, and for DAYD. It's a terrifically impressive body of work - each character so carefully drawn, the story itself adeptly plotted.
The Ravenclaw chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Great story.
Vanilla Phoenix chapter 28 . 5/31/2013
brilliant story! very unusual but i loved it, it made me think. loved ur characterisation and your plot was fantastic. but i didnt understand the last bit, who chose him?!
Jerden chapter 28 . 4/8/2013
A very good fanfiction - confusing at times, but very well written and it all made sense by the end. A good exploration of Irish myth and history as well.
Jerden chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
A good ending. Happy but still exploring the consequences. Very well written.
Jerden chapter 26 . 4/8/2013
A good ending, although I guessed that it would end in something like this. A lthough there's still a couple more chapters to read through...
Jerden chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
The tension builds yet again as epic battle wins one victory, but it's clearly not over yet.
Jerden chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
A good chapter. The classical challenge to overcome temptation is done very well by the author.
Jerden chapter 23 . 4/8/2013
Another interesting chapter - a very good challenge to the heroes as they have to really think.
Jerden chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
A chapter in which the characters face an interesting challenge. A very confusing one though. Good character development for both main characters.
Jerden chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Well, the situation of the characters gets much worse than I ever expected. A truly engaging and unpredictable story.
348 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »