Reviews for Sluagh
maritinkerbell chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
Oh, suspense! Please UPDATE SOON with more! I'm really liking this story, and I want to know how the big showdown turns out!
yellow 14 chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
You continue to write a good yarn, but in terms of firepower I would argue that muggle firearms are equal if not superior to wands.
sylphides chapter 15 . 7/29/2008
If I were Harry, I would be furious at being left out!
afterallthistimealways chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
loved the ending dialogue in this last chapter! update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
Nice last line. An amazing chapter, as always. You write the differnet opinions, and vocies very well, and I don't know how you come up with such complex yet perfect plots. Can't wait for the next chapter.
L.A.H.H chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
It's been ages since an update! Thanks for this one, I'm already dying to read the next part.
Chocoholic1516 chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
Wow, this is getting so intense, a long wait for these two chapters, but it was well woth it. I kinda laughed to myself when they left Harry out ( I was imagining his reaction) but I hope they can use him at least a little in the end, I mean he is the head of the Auror office. Also, I am amazed at yoour ability to write in Irish accent so well! Great Job
yellow 14 chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
An interesting turn of events. Keep updating.
L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
Wow, didn't expect them to do that. And didn't expect the Diabhal to turn up. I hope Seamus ends up alright, I'm glad he's not wrong. And I hoep Ron and Hermione are safe. Update again soon!
Gryffindor777 chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
oh my word... did not see that coming, i must say. still very good, though. also, random-point: i enjoyed how it was Neville's Gran's voice that sort of urged him up the stairs to do what he had to do.
Gryffindor777 chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
Good chapter... favorite part was her managing to pull the memory out in spite of everything... reminds me of your posthumous memory extraction in an earlier chapter, which i think i forgot to mention in any reviews, but which I also thought was brilliant.
Chocoholic1516 chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
Wow, this should get intersting. I can't wait to see Seamus's reaction to Neville when they wake up. And I wonder who's going to help Neville now that Ron and Hermione are out of the picture! Update soon!
NLaddict chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
hey i havn't read in a while, just caught up today, i'm loving this so much i can't believe how good it is!
Realmer06 chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
. . . wow. Okay, sorting out my thoughts.

First, kudos for the Hamlet reference. Made me smile. Threw me off, too, so splendid imsdirection that would probably only distract us theatre buffs.

Second, very well done on the whole tackling religion front. I've read a lot of essays on the topic, and had a lot of discussions, and I know how hard it is to get on top of with this fandom. You handled it very well, I thought.

Third, Seamus and Dean, huh? Interesting. I can buy that. Thought Neville's reaction was handled really well, too. Though, you do realize that this is liable to get your PM friend into a whole new tizzy, don't you? :)

And, ha! I knew the Diabhal Dubh was real! I know, you're probably thinking that should have been obvious. But 'obvious' tends to take on a whole new meaning with you, so I've learned not to be too sure about things. I men, when Percy Weasley turns into Viktor Krum, you know you're dealing with an author who delights in confounding expectations.

All part of the fun. :)
Gryffindor777 chapter 10 . 7/18/2008
Hm... interesting how you have a wizard's oath as magical in its own right... it's believable, though, and it certainly puts our good friend Neville in quite a predicament... I thought it was particularly interesting this chapter where you explored Neville's reasons for not feeling more sorry for the guy once he realized he had a wife and kids...
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »