Reviews for Sluagh
Jerden chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
Things just get crazier and crazier! Another excellent chapter.
Jerden chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
The author excells at writing really violent and scary fights. This really isn't going well for the heroes.
Jerden chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
"And now that bloke – Mr. Dragon Wrangler - the one with the brother what we're not to worry o'er 'cause he's just got a mild case o' WEREWOLF – is sayin' somethin's IMPOSSIBLE!"
When a wizard starts saying something's impossible, you know things are not going well. Just as I expected. I think that a lot of this Ragtag Bunch of Misfits is going to end up dead.
Jerden chapter 13 . 4/1/2013
Things are looking up. A good bit of character development and humour in this chapter. They might just win...
Jerden chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Things just keep getting worse for our heroes, and they have to call in ever more dodgy assistance. I can't wait to find out what happens next. It probably won't end well.
Jerden chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
So, a good bit of character development in this chapter. Poor Neville. The author can really det the reader to feel sorry for him.
Jerden chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Well, things are beginning to get really exciting. The villain is evil and elusive, the odds are against ou heroes, they don't really trust each other... Evil doesn't stand a chance!
Jerden chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
This chapter was a little disturbing. I hope that there isn't too many more like it. Still, another villain is introduced.
Jerden chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
This chapter is the best so far in this story. A brawl, suspense, a twist ending to surprise the reader - I must read more!
Jerden chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Well, the situation just gets worse and worse for Neville and the tension just keeps building. Another great chapter.
Jerden chapter 4 . 3/31/2013
Another interesting chapter, in which Neville goes deeper into the mess he's already plunging into. The tension just keeps building!
Jerden chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Chapter 2: in which the mystery deepens and a team is formed. This is going to be interesting.
Jerden chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This story has intrigued me already, and I've only read the first chapter. It seems like it's going to be very interesting.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Believable and painful.
CarolanneFernandez chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This story and its predecessor are the best Harry Potter stories I've ever read. Thank you so much.
347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »