Reviews for The Shower Incident
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I applaud you for not ending this like every other M-rated fic by having Cloud and Tifa say "I love you" to each other. If anything, words were never needed if this were to happen (and I'm sure it would happen) between them.

Now, why Cloud wouldn't want to use Tifa's shower while she was using his is beyond me but hey, whatever floats his boat. Although, I found his behavior a little OOC. I don't mind him being playful but to be honest, you kind of overdid it.

Overall, I enjoyed this and that's what mattered.
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was sooo funny/steamy!
KoopasRoad chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That's.. HOT. Cloud got man hormones too, of course.. these makes him somewhat very sexy. XD
I love it! Awesome naughty CloTi fiction!
And Momo was Loco chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I like it! :)
babi-gurl-chels chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I hate to say it but I actually stopped reading just over half-way through because Cloud was so out of character. I understand the author has the right to embellish, putting the characters in strange situations, but this was just hard to read.

'"First you take my shower as your hostage, and now you want my shampoo? Come on Teef! Give me break!.. You can use it, but not a lot. I need it too."'

I can't even wrap my mind around Cloud ever saying that to Tifa. It was like you made up your own characters, slapped Cloud and Tifas name on them, and wrote. I'm sorry that I'm criticizing your work, but if you continue to write perhaps it would be best to make the characters believable.
Snik chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
that was hot

: D
cloudandtifaEternalLov4eva chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Whoa...whoa! dude 4anyone who writes perfect about CloTi that was seriously good. Im a big fan of them. Love it!
Melin88 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
yes there's always something about showers that trigers imagination... nice
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Graet story, awsome job! And I know what you mean, too many romance novels really rattles your brains and makes you a softy! 3
Rukichigo93 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Lol love this one

Cloti rules
mom calling chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I KNEW I'd read a super story by you, but I couldn't put my finger on it right away, and as I'm new to this thing, don't remember if I wrote you how much I liked it. I just sent you a review/comment about your new story (Tifa goes nutso) wherein I expressed reservation because I'm not often willing to risk "angst"-But I LOVED this story when I first read it and again now. Thx. mc
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow! I'm glad that your shower broke because otherwise I would never have to to read this work of art! Thank you! :D
Traven chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Fate80 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
hot story
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
...Awesome, there's no other word for it.

It's so awkward, that's probably what makes it so great. Great Job!