Reviews for With Fiends Like These, Who Has Enemies?
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Sigh, Jane. Why everything is your fault? She made not only herself, but her whole family a walking paradox.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow, lots of convieving's been around, uh? I guess the new generation's going to be ready to be Jane's age. Was Junior already born in this story as Jane suggested or was Joss still preg... no, wait, if she was pregnant by the end of "All's Fair in Love" and "The Other Path" come wholly after that, then he's definitely born already. Wierd neither Wade nor Joss mentioned him, though.

And speaking of conception, Ed and Connie had children of their own already?

And speaking of Jane, isn't it... painfully ironic that she and Junior are actually to blame for Dr. Crime's criminal origins? U

While not particularly outstanding, this felt like a really well told story. And fun to see all these characters work 'round together. You know, personally I don't think I like this series' Zita too much because most of her personality feels made up rather than based on something of the show (that, and as someone whose first language is Spanish I just can't help but to cringe everytime you have her saying "loco" like that...), but on this story, this was a real nice gesture from her.

So, Lynn was behind everything without ever appearing 'round? Like she'd say: Freaky. XD

Yours, "El Loco de los Expedidores" Alexander/Alexlayer.

¡Hasta la Proxima!
King in Yellow chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I had a private message complaining that I'd not done enough to flesh out why Adrena Lynn acted as she did. The word number compulsion often makes me cut things. So if anyone who reads reviews was wondering...

Adrena Lynn had tried to out Kim and Shego a couple times in the past because of her hatred of Kim (one was developed in the slight expansion of Cognitive Dissonance). She had seen Kasy and Sheki on one of these and it struck her as odd. When she heard rumors of the pre-publication version of the article she obtained a copy. Initially she had wondered if it might be in reference to the twins - but discovered Shego was pregnant/had just given birth and was able to find they had been out of the country nine months earlier. At that point she called a number of news media with the claim.

People will have the chance to argue the ethics of the new procedure, and a couple other children will be born to other women before the identity of Jane as the first 'official' daughter born to two women is admitted to the world.
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I wonder how big the "Oops!" Jane lets out is going to be.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
ha this one is funny. ok so Joss and Wade are back to friendly terms from what i can tell but what has happened? Jane shows up as a Time Cop and helps out and they screw themselves by pretty much creating one of their worst enemies. so when are the Time Cop stories going to start up?
A Markov chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I think it's interesting that Anne goes to Zita, first thing. Obviously it was the right move, because everything got taken care of and no one got hurt. (Too badly.)

Joss and Wade's exchange opens a little tiny window into a story I'm afraid we'll never get the whole of. (If the reaction to "RESPECT" is anything to go by.)

More great lines... "The court said you were supposed to turn these in..." "Well the customer service centers in India don't really provide customer service..." "If he hadn't arrested us we wouldn't have resisted!" "You always have a bad feeling. It's all that healthy eating."

Glad to see Ed and Connie made it. Glad to see that Wade and Joss eventually make it. Love the ending and the feeling of comraderie that this brings out. As always, the dialogue is top notch.

I think we'd all like to have a circle of friends who would be willing to bend a few laws and a few arms to make sure we could live in peace.

Alex.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Damn, Kim and Shego are sure lucky to have such great friends to do so much to protect them.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You won't have them for long at any rate. Bravo! Really enjoyed the various story strands.
Mirenope chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
You just keep rubbing your writting abilities in my face. Did you know that?

:D

Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Everybody helping the main nicely with the theme of family in this universe. So Bonnie really pregnant?

Read you later!
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This is just so . . .

odd

Nice to see everyone pitch in to help the kids. But they all know that eventually the real story will come out. They will need to face this head on. Take Kim's idea and have Will Du run the press conference. Preferably just before a major news story breaks. It will be burried in the back of the Sunday Suplement.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was entertaining. I especially liked how things were done to first get Kim and Shego out of town, then getting all the reporters and such out of the way. Especially with how Bonnie's part came in. Though, I was kinda wondering if it was going to be a little longer when I started reading it, since it seemed like an idea that could have gone on for a bit, with a bit more depth into it, but it's still quite good as it is. And I'm also wondering if the Time Cops is something you made up or if it's from something that's already been put out there. Anyway, thanks for posting this!
noncynic chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Well, the last bit shows no plan proceeds perfectly. Oh, by the way, in the part about Mego's participation, I think you mistakenly substituted Wego a couple times for Mego.

How many celebrities nowadays would like a teamlike this working for them?
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
KiY,

Interesting little scam Zita engineered to save Kim and Shego's 'good names'. Somehow, I think this Dr. Crime will cause a lot more issues with the duo with the oddly-designed wardrobe.

All in all, this was another good performance on your part.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Kaede Shinomori chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Wow, nice team work! I wish I had a family willing to cover up for me like that.

Poor reporters...but they totally deserve it!

A great story, my friend, as usual.

K.S