Reviews for Champloo Mix
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 4/21/2009
The way you incorporated Mugen's thoughts, which are amusingly filled with lots of profanities, and the way he kind of longs for Jin and Fuu's company is really believable.
thepinkmartini chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
You portrayed Jin perfectly. I love that smile that he hid behind his calm, indifferent face. It's amazing how you have portrayed him perfectly with that last line.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Mugen's thoughts are ever nasty, as what is expected from a vagabond like him.
Sweet.Petrichor chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
I love all these drabbles. The first one was funny and I think you got Mugen's personality down. The second was cute and fluffy; I love Fuugen! x3 And the last one was very well written. Because deep down inside, even Mugen misses people :3
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
lovely.

I always felt like each one of them (at some point at the end) turned around and watched the other two walk away, wondering if it was really over. you did justice to Mugen's character, well done.
Gaby chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Hi.

I like your story but can you read a little bit more ?

Its really good bye.
Coyotegal7 chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
That was the best story I've read so far! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU...KEEP WRITING!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
ahahhah! cute shots you got here! I can't really imagine Jin succumbing to that sort of thing with Fuu in the first one, but the characters were very true to themselves. keep it up, I'm looking forward to the next one!
purpleleemer chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
*omg* I liked it! Nice n' fluffy, but still violent! Awesome.
Sweet.Petrichor chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
I like these stories! They're so cute (if that's the right word for it). Update soon please!
purpleleemer chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hmm, I like this...I really like this, your writing style is great. You should write more of these.
Alexithimia chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I like do continue
Lord OF Illusion chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Short but very well done none the less.

I'd like to see more
Mirra Mirra chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Awesome job! You've done a wonderful job with the characters. It may be short, but you've rounded that idea so well that I felt completely satisfied with it. I hope to see more soon?

-Tawnyb

P.S. Thank you so much for reviewing my fic. I read the yours and then realized where I had seen your pen-name, halfway through typing my review! Ha. Call me an airhead for not realizing it sooner.
SimplenSweet chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Loved it! You pinned both of the boys down perfectly, and this oneshot was short, but very sweet. Gotta