Reviews for Just Like a Man
TravelingMystery chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
I finished it! I can finally sleep before continuing. Not many stories am I willing to stay up all night to finish them.
SuperCali chapter 19 . 8/30/2010
Thanks for a great & angsty story!
jen-hi chapter 19 . 3/22/2010
Wow, I didn't actually like this story at the beginning but I was still intrigued by it and kept reading. And finally I was hooked by your characterisation of the boys. Very well done. I am looking forward to read more of this series.
deemama66 chapter 19 . 1/19/2010
subscribed and yes sequal...or tbc...or or or or

sighs...huffs...sniffles...

will stay here ...will NOT move ...
Krekta chapter 19 . 11/3/2009
Beautiful story. So pleased to see a happy ending. Someone should have kicked Tom's ass for him though, or at least made sure his records did end up reflecting that he is an abusive spouse, in order to protect his next potential victim. Thanks for the stpry, I really enjoyed it.

Krekta (aka Katisha)
Bulls in Brooklyn chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
No offence or anything, but I think this is a bit out of character for Ianto. Ianto strikes me as the type of person who when he falls, he falls hard, and permanently. I mean, look at Lisa, he still loved her, couldn't give her up despite what she was doing. I don't think that if he was really in love with Jack in the first place, he wouldn't have hooked up with someone else within a month of his disappearance, especially to the point of moving in together. I know there were all the insecurities, and wondering if he would ever come back, but still, a month is a very short period of time...He was with Lisa-cyberwoman for what, three years until she died?
Efern chapter 19 . 9/15/2009
I am so glad I came across this story. Simply beautiful. The moments between and J & I were so touching, to the the point of tears.. Amazing portrayal of - and insight- the characters.

Thanks for this fic! It has qualified itself for my fave list.
vivelabookworm chapter 19 . 2/27/2009
Aww! This fic is so awesome! Congratulations on a great job! )
AmethystSiri chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
when owen says "he’d go all pre-madonna on us", do you mean prima donna?

Great story :)
Candybree chapter 19 . 9/22/2008
I love this story. Except where Ianto gets abused, but I guess it had to happen. I am really glad that Ianto ended up with Jack. It wouldn't have been right otherwise. I would love to see a sequel, it would be cool to see where they went from there. Keep up the great work!
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
nowhy did u pair Ianto with some guy called tom

dude i want janto

sorry im being hysterical i know u love janto as much as i do
sleipnirfenris chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
I feel awful! I haven't reviewed once for this so I guess t his will have to be extra long!

It's been brilliant! I loved every minute of it. You were breaking my heart at the beginning though but the second Tom threw that glass at Ianto I knew we were in for trouble. I'm just glad that Ianto fessed up that it was a silly lie and that he was concerned about him, otherwise thigns would have been a whole lot worse!

I'm glad in the end that Ianto could be by himself without feeling the need to fill the gap, the need for someone else to make him feel worthwhile. At least now, he realises he's special for him!

a sequel? Yes please :D:D:DD:D:D:D:D YOu know me. I adore your fics.

Hey you still wanting to have a look at Hollow?

PS. The Dark Knight's good I take it? I was thinking about going to see it.
Thenerdswillwin chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
aw i would love a sequal, very cute ending btw
nappypower chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
Hi

Great sorry gald for happy ending what a sap am I anyway fantactic cant wait for more.

thanks
ejgfiwegfliuwg chapter 19 . 7/25/2008
Yes you should deffinatly make a sequal to this it is really really good. Pls write a sequal!

Darmok :)