Reviews for Eeew, Sick
Unleashednever chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is my favourite of your stories so far! Jess and Lila are both so in character, but so much deeper than the books suggest.

"Her immediate problem was her closest friend's out of character distress. Something had to be done to cheer her up. Not that she cared, of course, but Lila was really a drag when she was depressed."

That little bit had me laughing hysterically, I don't know why.
Rogue Devlin chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wow, I remember readin Sweet Valley High series back when I was in junior high... well, like 15 years ago, omg.

I hadn't thought of that series, which I really liked in so long, until today when I say one of the notes in the somepage about Sweet Valley High, and that's how I found your story..

I liked it, it's very well written. Can't believe you published this story almost 10 years ago o.O
rahrah483 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I quite enjoyed this! you have a real flair for writing! I hope you write a sequel? Perhaps where the girls do go to the dance
rusty-tiffany chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
i love this story. i'm not really sure why exactly, but i've read it a million times and it always makes me smile for some reason.

there really needs to be more jessica/lila fic.
AvrilSays chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
It's well-written, but I'm not into gay/lesbian relationships. PERIOD.
niver chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Words simply cannot express how much I love this. Super amazing job.
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Wow, this splendidly written. Alright for gay twins and I love the idea of Lila and Jessica!

Loved this!
Moltie chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
carleyofcourse chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
ijjysworldd chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
interesting, very interesting...
Katharina chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh! So gorgeous ... and HOT. Thanks for writing.
me chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
i have to say i love this story. i love the idea of lila and jessica, because they really were too good for everyone but each other and jessica was the only person lila ever really trusted (same with jessica trusting lila, except jessica always had elizabeth), and because it just seemed to make sense to me that they were best friends who fell in love. anyway i loved this story and there defitintely should be a sequel at the dance, or you should at least write more for this pairing!
Sammy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
"Eww, sick" LOL Are the reviewers 5 years old now? I absolutely loved this. The writing, the setting, the flow, the whole cute factor. It was just fabulous. I really wish you would write the dance, this could use a sequel. Jess and Lila making a splash at the dance would be to much fun to read. Very well done, mate.
Aquaria Light chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
That I really liked it. Being a bi-curious female who just recently moved to San Francisco...this story was my kind of thing. Good job.
Nuwanda chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Wow. This is not something I ever expected to find myself reading, but I loved it. You captured them perfectly. Keep it up!