Reviews for How to Deal
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Please continue this! It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is the exact story i wanted to read about charlie
EmeraldWings90 chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
I know it says hiatus but 1. it was worth reading anyway, 2. miracles do happen. Thanks for writing this - my RDJ movie marathon brought me here.

lortenfide chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
wow I rally love this fic. I hope that you continue it because it really is great. Pleeeeaaase continue it, thanks. :)
Dugleik chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Awww...*hugs Charlie*
Farrahmack chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Aww.. Charlie is such a great character! Great fic so far..
wish i c0uld chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Hi! This is FORMERLY b00kWorM0502.

Please Continue! I haven't seen this story in a while, but as I revisited my favorites list, I noticed you'd put a new chapter up. Its been quite a while since you updated so I was just hoping that if you're still out there, maybe you could try continuing this story! This last chapter was really good, and I think its something that Charlie really might do. You're awesome!
irezel chapter 3 . 2/22/2010

Great characterisation; Charlie is so selfless, it's adorable :'-D

Anyway, update soon? :-D

Peace out _ xoxox
raven2547 chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
please update, i like this :)
nine miles to go chapter 3 . 6/17/2009
AH you went places i've never even considered! please update as soon as you possibly can, i love you to death, YOU ARE GOD
Gala000085 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Great to have you back!
Reader One chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
M. The angst is tasty. I'm very glad you updated. I know the perils of losing a muse, so I think it's great you started up again. I can't wait to read the next one. Whenever it's ready.
nine miles to go chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
you cannot POSSIBLY tell me that you just decided to LEAVE it like that! PLEASE write more! i beseech you!
heartfallen chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
I would love to read more