Reviews for If I never see your face again
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
So like the two of them loved it.
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is how it should have ended- Tom with Nan and not Dora. I hated the idea of Nan being a "busy, cheerful, independent spinster" like Lousia May Alcott said she was, and this was almost perfect. Just this part should be changed: "Stop playing, Tommy." She said sighting, sick of the boys' games.

I think you mean sighing, right? And the language is at times anachronistic, but apart from that, it's an amazing story. Good job!
Deikei chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I love your history!

God! Tm/Nan are the best! :D
cali-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
aw, my sweet tommy-boy. and nan! they're adorable, and i love that you've written this- it's so rare to see LM/JB fanfic around here, at least not centered around jo, laurie or amy. tom and nan were always my favorite pair in the plumfield generation... and this is how they should've ended, really, if miss alcott hadn't thought to make them into jo and laurie version 2.0 and try to prove a point she never could prove with jo herself, hence nan's insistence on her career and dora-the-sudden-fiancee. i always felt her "elation" at tommy's engagement wasn't as exhuberant as it ought to have been. hm.

but anyway, enough of my bitterness: this was so cute and very in-character, i must say, with tommy being his usual rascal self and nan's aggresive vulnerability. one thing i feel i should point out, though, is that at times it felt like the way they spoke was too modern... but that's just a small detail that can be easily forgiven, given how freakin' adorable the fic as a whole was. brought a smile to my face. great job!
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Aw, this made me smile. I feel like you made them talk a little bit too modern, but the general idea and the characterization was cute.
Salean chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Yay! It's up! And I'll say it again: this is so unbelievably well-written.
hisui chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh. I so adore you for writing a fic about Nan and Tommy Bangs! Like Jo and Laurie, I really think they should have ended with one another. And I agree with Literaryfreak about the comparison between the two couples (or their lack of being one..heh). I love the ending. Very "Nan." Please write more! :D
Fay93 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Yay! I'm glad to see this up! :o) You really are talented.
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
OH MY GOODNESS. A Tommy/Nan fic! yes yes yes!

I LOVE it. I adore this. This sounds wrong, but I love how verbally and physically abusive Nan is toward Tommy. I laughed so hard while reading this fic. Like when she punches him and he then says "i like having hair" or later when she realizes she's wearing a nightshirt. She's like a harsher Jo and he's like a more ridiculous Laurie. :D This is totally plausible too - Nan doesn't realize that she does love Tommy until he's engaged to someone else.

You can be sure that i'll be re-reading this fic many times. and i will hopefully get off my butt and write a tommy/nan fic soon. i have so many ideas but i never actually write them down. i'm too lazy. but brilliant fic and i hope you write more for this fandom!