Reviews for Healing Water
ayushi.tripathi.184 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
It would be great if there is a sequel
josh yushi chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
i love this fan fiction i keep it on my top sites all the time its just so good and romantic i just LOVE IT!
Bambix2 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this storty soooo much! My fave fanfic ever! You so have to write more Sasuino :)
ninjahugs chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is for both: These were adorable.. it was no sakura flaming...well it wasn't as bad as some of the others..lol but you write in like proper english. At first i was kind of surprised but that's your style soo...good job!
deactivated-bro chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Love you the couple, love the way you wrote this. Amazing. Absolutely AMAZING.
berryban chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oooowh, I loved it

I laugh at Naruto who ruined their moment in the beginning. XD

And mah two favorite couples. SasuIno (:D) and NaruHina
beautifulgeek11 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Sweet. And yes, I did enjoy it.
SnowyWolfe chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
My, my, my someone is talented. Hm...Kai-Chan ever think about being an author? You should *smile*. I truly enjoyed it the sense of warmth and compassion was great. I loved it.
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Loved it! Great job!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I really cannot explain how much I loved this. The cuteness was at the right level, there were many really funny lines in this fic, the fact it's forbidden love...(oh man, got me there.) and it was just completely adorable. If there were any justice in this world, this story would have like 20 reviews. In my opinion. Hahahaha! Well, I really hope you keep on writing SasuIno because it would be a bummer to lose you as a SasuIno author. :]
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Awesome I loved this soo much...!The love these two have is unimaginable...!So good..!Keep up da good work...!

Anyways my sig.