Reviews for Acceptance
Ai Megurine chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
*dying under a mountain of cuteness* THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE ! *o*
(I'm French, sorry for the bad english)
Scarlet Fairie chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Omg this is adorable!
soundofthebluerain chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That. Was Awesome,
OrangeKyo chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was really good. I loved Ayame :D shes so cute!
OrangeKyo chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was really good. I loved Ayame :D shes so cute!
Seiji and Shizuku 4ever chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Aww! This was so adorable! Characterization was spot-on, and omg, Ayame's exactly how I can imagine what their daughter would be like! Perfect job with that!

This was amazing and cute, well-written and excellently done!
jojo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
awww, black star as a daddy is soo cute! Your writing style is great, flows really nicely.
PsychopathicBunnies chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
i really think you should write a sequel to this. its one of the best fanfics i've ever read!
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Lovely, I really enjoyed this! Well done, awesome job!
WikiSorcerer chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Aww, how sweet. Not as sweet as your more recently made prequel, but sweet. By the way, Is Ayame a Miester or Weapon? BlackStar said she would be a Miester in the prequel, but what is she really?
Nerdy-Insane-Writer chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Reading the prequel, I decided I needed to read this. Thank God I did. Absolutely adorable. But now I'm irritated! How can Black Star want to leave this adorable child?
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This was cute. I loved it!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
AMAZING!XD

i really love your soul eater fics! pls keep writing!
sterling chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
nice I want to read how this came 2 b it would b awesome
Milli Tora chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
I have been wanting to review this for a long time and now I finally have the time! This fic is, to put it simply, amazing. First of all, Ayame-chan is too adorable! Secondly, the idea of Black Star finally getting over his past is definitely something I'd like to see and you brought it out in a way I didn't think anyone would be able to do. You make the concept of Black Star and Tsubaki falling in love, getting married and then having a kid work. I'm serious. I would like to see how that (the falling in love, marriage, Ayame-chan) came about sometime in the future, if you feel like writing about. If not, I'm still delighted to have had read such a wonderful story. )