Reviews for A Gentleman's Gentleman
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I absolutely love this! The papers and the messages they held - so lovely!
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Absolutely brilliant! So well-written, funny and cute!
ericasofia chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
What a beautiful, powerful and at the same time delicate tale of their life together and their relationship.. I adored it and I'm glad I found it albeit quite late...

Your descriptions were perfect and I could see, hear, feel everything you wrote, amazing! And I really loved the Winter setting, really perfect with the contrasting sensations that reflected their emotions and the different aspects of their relationship. Thank you.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
This is really a great, engrossing read - I love every word, beginning to end! I am actually a little disappointed that it's over - I do believe there's another day of conference left? Perhaps one more night even?

You plunged me straight into the juggernaut of emotions that is Jack and Ianto together, and being run over by that run-away machine has been wonderfully addicting. I'm not sure, but I do believe I am completely jealous of that folly and all that it witnessed that night!

Brilliant work, cannot wait to read more of you!
deemama66 chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
another sequel PLEASe...!

this was just BRILLIANT...

and I understood it without reading jigsaw

I am subscing in case there is one

thank you for a wonderful,excellent read
Megwyn chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
That was fun! Amazing story. Absolutly loved it. I am so glad that I found this story after it was completed, I can't imagine the agony in having to wait for the next chapter to come out. Thank you for writing this story! :)
EmKen chapter 9 . 4/25/2009
Absolutely loved it!
DarqueQueen7 chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Wow...definitely an E-Ticket Ride! Awesome story - had me up til 2:30am reading it. YOU are so in my Favorite Authors List now.

Darque
LipCandy-x chapter 9 . 10/3/2008
Hiya x

Love this fic, keep it up its good.

Update soon pleease x

Hazel,

x
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 9 . 10/1/2008
oh I loved this story! What a great job you did with it too, it really captured Ianto and Jack perfectly and Iloved all of the little rituals you gave them, like when they shared the drink and everything. The whole story was wonderful and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us! I can't wait to read more from you!
hotflower901 chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
I thought it was wonderful...I truly enjoyed the whole thing
bellarina chapter 9 . 9/30/2008
Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I really liked how you added the bit of them in the alley. Although Ianto obviously loves Jack, he was entitled to a little anger and venting at Jack once he first came back from being gone lol.
Candybree chapter 8 . 9/10/2008
I love your story. Especially all the creative things with the tie that Jack came up with. I want to know what the rest of them are! the first 4 were very interesting. Keep up the good work and I hope you keep writing this story!
bellarina chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
Oh that was great! Always better to kill them with your intellect haha! ;)
Salix FireOpal chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
"If I were jealous, would have gotten far more creative than a tax audit."

I love it.