Reviews for Religion and Music
Weirdnfreaky chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
Loved this fic! .
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
This is so my new favorite!
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
was kinda harsh.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
About time he realized.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2012
waahh this was awsome! I love it dearly its incredible nice job!
ZareaItachi-chan chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
I loved this story! Tayuya is my favorite girl in Naruto and I love Hidan and they make the perfect couple! This is officialy on my top 5 favorite fan fictions, thank you so much for writing it, its really good.
Tsukiyomi-Komorebi chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
Well, that was really good. It's hard to come by a good crack fic and I loved this one. They were soo in character. I'm not a Yaoi person, but since it wasn't a main pairing... You are a very good writer, I could really feel Hidan's pain and confusion and Tayuya's loneliness. Kimimaro's death was really sad, I didn't saw it comming. But it was a nice plot twist none the less. I'm off to read the sequel now, I think Hidan and Tayuya make a great couple, I whish there were more fics for this pairing. Keep up the good writting!
Charyssa chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
Awwwnnn *-* So lovely.

I really loved to read this fanfic. Now, going to read the sequel. Lol.
aksdlhfklsd chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
I'll be blunt. I freaking LOVED this. I looked for some HidaTayu fics several times and saw this one, but I always passed on reading it because if the length (I typically read short stories or one shots because I'm lazy like that). I'm so glad I didn't skip over it this time.

Your writing style is a little different than what I'm used to, but I quickly got used to it and ended up loving it after a while. I liked how you portrayed Hidan for the most part, and I liked his thought patterns. They're so raw and funny, and I liked the running strawberry ice cream references.

I felt that some of the characters were a little OOC (especially Orochimaru, but I could forgive that), but I understand that this is AU, so they won't act exactly the same in these circumstances. I liked Hidan and Tayuya's relationship and felt like it developed nicely, though with their personalities, I could have imagined more fighting between them. Regardless, you wrote this very well, and I love this couple even more now. Excellent work. (:
phoenixandtiger chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
I'll start off by saying: Hidan x Tayuya is a WEIRD pairing. I swear.

But you do a damn good job of writing this story. XD
antisaints chapter 12 . 4/2/2010
I actually really enjoyed this. Most Tayuya-centric fics are godawful, being extremely OOC to the point of vomiting, but this one was actually pretty good. I'm going to read the two sequels later, because I desperately need to work on my art homework, but I mean it, man. This was a good read :)
KittyKins chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
It was so GOOD! XD

I had to read it all in one go hehe
Okuyukashii chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
Ironically enough, this pairing was something I'd been thinking about recently, and to see it...heh.

I really like it. The ideas are awesome, and there are good recurring themes (like the SasoDei in the bathroom and the strawberry ice cream). One of my favourite things is how Orochimaru seems so nice. It all depends on how you write it, right? I also liked the end. To imagine the description of the empty classrooms and especially the bathroom seems so sad. Even though I only spent around 20 minutes reading this, I feel kind of attached to it. :) The way you tied the beginning with the end is great. Amazing job!
ArisaCarrot93 chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
this was so awesome you have to do a carry on about them like if they get married or something it would be amazing if u did but yeah lol i loved it and i give it a 9 out of 10 because there arnt any more chapters u need more and whats up with orochimaru being nice...-_- its creepy oh well lol i still loved it im going to see if u have some more stories so bye-bye and keep up the good job -
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
hey, this story is really good from what i've read so far. :3 this is my bookmark of sorts, but i'll come back and finish later.

so, i love how you're phrasing Hidan's narration. XD and of course that there's SasoDei in here too. Kakuzu never changes, does he...? ha. i love him.