Reviews for DEVIL MAY CARE
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Raelover chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
*squeling*
ShinSagara chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
I got the coded message... AZARATH
ShinSagara chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Liking the story. Cant figure out the message though.
ano chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
cant decode it
shadow fan chapter 8 . 7/13/2009
ok fine it wasnt so bad at the end i guess. but seeing as i have an image to keep up it wasnt the best thing i have read either.
shadow fan chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
well i guess it got better. but i still hate you as i hate everyone. anyway your story is getting better. and you seem to know your history on Beastboy and Raven so extra points there.
shadow fan chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
. THIS. AND. YOU.
shadow fan chapter 5 . 7/13/2009
if you want a serious oppinion on this, I FCKING HATE IT! no one in there right minds would continue this. lucky for you im a fan of BB/RAE or i would end now. if anyone but the bd guys die i will leave such a bad review the little * will b all over it.
shadow fan chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
why does someone have to die or get hurt in your stories? and why is it in both of your stories i have read (Demon's Lover and this) someone tries to kill raven or beatboy to break them up. you have major problems.
shadow fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
why is it whenever you write someone is in danger? it really bugs me as i am an adventure/romance fan.
Hina Ata chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
O...k...?

Love,

HinaAta
Demonking101 chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
ok I read the first 2 parts an on your third story lol I sorry It was jsut so good I did not want to stop reading lol. very good action an good charters. but Ice was way yo easy to beat it seems to me. I mean with all the trouble he gave everyone earlier I mean./ But it was still very amusing. keep up the great work an update Walt'z revenge soon plz
KaiIchimaru chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
wow you're quite the writer...I wanted to know, though I doubt it would happen, if I could use your characters Walt his team and Ice if I were to give you the credit you deserve (and that's alot of credit I must say). You can take all the time you want, but I can equally take a No as well
ashjamwoo chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
Wow...That was a realy great sequel! Wonderful job