Reviews for Three men and a baby
hifield chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Great dialog ... very enjoyable.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was adorable and perfect. Awesome job
Delka chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
*ROTFL* Sheppard's "I'm going in." is priceless. This was worth a break from whumping him to see him in this situation. (LOL)Which, when you think about it, is a whump in itself. The great John Sheppard whumped by the Torren! I love it!

Thank you so much!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Awesomeness!
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
hahahahaha! Love it
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
OMG! ROFLMAO! That was hysterical! "I'm not touching it" "I'm going in" So funny!
Stealth Dragon chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Hee-hee! Too cute :)
LinziDay chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
LMAO!
SarahKathryn chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
lol. i loved it! so funny and i can just see it happening,too!
Stargate Groupie chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
LOL! That was so funny!
nebbyJen chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
'And then the diaper fell off.' LOL! Wow, does this bring back memories. That was great! Thanks for the laugh!
DaemonicKitten chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Omg! That was so hilarious! I knew it would involve Torren, and I love how you started by making it seem like there was this big situation, and Rodney was hurrying his way to help stop it, only to take a diaper bag to Sheppard. And I loved how you had Ronon looking at the baby all gruffly. LOL And then the diaper fallig off!

Wonder if the baby liberated all over Sheppard? LOL! Great job, this was so cute! I'd have loved to have seen this as an actual episode! Keep up the amazing work!
sakurablue13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
aw... that's cute...

now the image of our favorite three with the baby is going to stick in my mind all day... *not that i complain*
LadyNiko chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
*snicker* Like that's not torture enough - not knowing how to put a diaper (disposable diapers aren't even that hard!) on a screaming infant.

Been there, done that... (I worked in a daycare w/ 2-4 yr olds & I loved that age, because they were so cute & fun!)