Reviews for Unforeseen
obsessivelistmaker13 chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
This has been one of the best multi-story universe stories I have read I ever! You whoever you are amazing writer are one of the best authors out there! This story has had me on the edge of my seat and happily jumping around when Sam and Dean finally made up or did some goofy thing like Sam sticking his out the window and Dean still bein protective even over that :) I just wanted to say thank you thank you thank you for writing such a wonder fantastic series of stories :3 u definitely have a new follower and favoriter! :D
goldenspringtime chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
Fantastic story very griping could hardly stop reading it!
goldenspringtime chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Charlie okay yeah!
goldenspringtime chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
Gareth took Sammy? Awesome story!
SPNjunkie25 chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
So awsome! So when do these ever get together for real? LOL ;) going on to the next story xoxo
RogueStorm84 chapter 21 . 5/28/2011
Holy fucking cow! Okay I am so happy that i finally found the next continuation. So don't worry I won't hurt you. But man this was fucking awesome (excuse my french) So much better than the first two. There is something I am a little confused about. In one of the one-shots you did, you mentioned Sam's father dying, but here you act as if he is still alive. Other than that I loved it. On to find the next part.
Satyra J chapter 21 . 3/18/2011
oh god I cried threw this whole story! it was so good. poor Sammy though. I bawled like a baby when I read the part at the end where his dad actually did something nice for him. I hope you write more sometime these characters are so good.
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
I know this is a story, and author has lisence, but I just wanted to point out that not matter the circumstances, no one should EVER touch someone else's tarot cards, or really any personal divination tool, without permission. It can mess with the energies of the cards. Obviously, if you're doing a reading for someone else, you can have them cut the deck and etc. but it's a rather large breach of etiquette, and can cause some issues until they're cleansed. I just thought I'd drop you that little line of info in case you didn't previously know it. anyway, I'm very much enjoying the story so far... Actually I'm pretty much enjoying all your stories. You're a great writer. -grins-
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I usually don't review until the end of stories, if I review at all. -grins- But I just had to say how I love the way you amazingly bullseyed Missouri! Perfection! -grins- Had me laughing my ass off, just like the in Home.
OriginalBubble chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
Something is desperately wrong

And its driving me wild that I can't guess at it. Is Missouri -?

Ah Your awesome. Plots are easily for me to pick apart but my mind is jumping all over the place.

Just a deep foreboding.

Ah! Every other minute I'm just like f*ck off Missouri! You're evil! I know you are!
Someone Else chapter 16 . 11/2/2009
"The scars – both physical and mental – were going to heal. It was the memories he needed to deal with." - the memories... isn't that the mental scars? I think this sentence's contradicting itself a bit

And the thing about the church window. I'm pretty sure those are held together with tin and lead, not iron.

(because lead melts at 327 C and tin below 200, and glass doesn't until you're at about 10 (depending on which kind, I think colored glass is lower) and iron's gotta be above 1200 at least... so if you used iron, you'd melt the glass first... )

Or maybe we're not talking about the same kind of windows, because I've got no idea how they build churches outside Scandinavia. I just thought I'd (be a geek and) let you know :) sorry If I'm a bother.
tanpopo no hana chapter 21 . 10/9/2009
I don't even have words to tell you how much I LOVED this :D!

Just... homg! It's like you looked into my head and then picked out all the stuff I like. Protective!Dean is my all time favorite flavor of Dean and I love Sam being hurt while still remaining a strong character.

I want to draw hearts all around this!_
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 21 . 8/15/2009
OMFG this was amazing hun

written perfectly- love the emount of detail and...the plots you come up with!

tis awesome

thankouthankyothankyothankyiu
Lycaness chapter 21 . 2/3/2009
Well, what do you know, Jim Miller did care about his son, in a way, or maybe he just didn't like anyone else hurting what was his, guess we'll never know.

It's sad Missouri had to die, poor thing. :(

I completely loved the tension during the last fight, it was awesome and really well written.

Really loved this whole thing, and they finally admitted they were in love with each other, aww. :)
Lycaness chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Yay, Sam's finally starting to notice something isn't right. *dances*

I love how you're working this, making me think one thing then in the next chapter making me doubt my conclusion and suspicions.

Although I do think that Gareth should big time pay for what he did I'm really glad that Dean decided to stay with Sam, especially after what happened last time he left.

Interesting how Margaret's little boy keeps dropping hints that the house isn't safe, that Dean needs to stay and protect Sam, like cause he's so young and innocent he can sense things adults can't.

I'm wondering when Sam will notice that Missouri had told him that his vision wasn't real, and yet it happened, Gareth did attack him and Dean did cry.

I wonder if Jim will ever get back to Sam, that would be an interesting conversation, I wonder how Jim still feels about that, cause I'm kinda guessing it happened before he'd found out how Sam really came to be.

Loving this, so much. :D