Reviews for Geek Love
Eliza chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Sweet idea, a Rikki Lewis fanfiction. That's really great ;)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I love this song... when I read this before I didn't know the song or who it was by (you didn't say it was by Paramore and you never pecifically ssaid that the title was CrushCrushCrush. Know that I know the song the story is a whole lot better.
EdwardnBellaCullen88 chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
wow

i want to know more

please continue to write
ssssssssssssss chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Love this story, update soon!
Lullas chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
no. not rikki and lewis! never.
crazedchick chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This is great. Please update soon.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I liked this. I love the banter between the two of them. Very appropriate and amusing.

THe one line, "And yet you continue to be a reigning optimist," does seem to desribe Lewis so well.

One thing I'm curious about is that their confessional moments, revealing those private memories about their memories, seemed to come out kind of quickly.

I know its a flashback, but it seems like maybe somehing should have happened, beyond just the banter, to make them reveal those vulnerable memories. Something unusual that soarks this new openness with eachother? Are they perhaps trapped in a room together? (That's a really cliche' example, I know) DId they maybe witness two parents arguing vehemently in front of their little kid? Just an idea.

It'll neat to see how their relationship continues to progress... :)
Cariba1Fan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I love this! Rikki/Lewis are my FAVOURITE couple on H20. Please continue it!
xxunowhoxx chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
u shud carry on.
ellie141516 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i don't get it? i sounds like a cool story! but it doesn't have any lewki!
Sokai chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I'd have liked more, but I'm glad someone finally paired them up, because those two always have such great chemistry, the way they always "flirt"-bicker (IMO, anyway lol). _ It should be Rikki/Lewis, Emma/Zane, and I GUESS Cleo/Ash. Don't really care for Ash, although he IS quite the dish to gaze upon...cough...LoL