Reviews for Forever and Always
artyfan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Either that, or every couple is messed up.
pjoperson chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Unless ur in the same cabin
8vLc chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw... How sweet!
vanilla-violets chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
"Best Friends of Worst Enemies..." but not Lovers! Hey, ur a great author, so well written, but PercyXThalia is just NOT RIGHT!

PERCABETH FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
freestoner13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I AGREE! I thenk that ther is not a beter copel then PerecyxThalia. and I have read all of the books. I was disuapointed that all the percy thalia storys dont even make sense. yors is one that does. even thow it is short.

I like it.
BookWormBandGeek chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I love it! Percy x Thalia (AKA GodChildShipping) is great! I hate it when people say they can't be together because they're related too. All half-bloods are related. You really don't have to know what's going on, because it's perfect how all they can think about is each other. Great job!

-Booky(:
9Thanatos4 chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Well written I like it, but some people won't like it. It's to bad they don't understand it's a story not the real one.
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
so ... -sob- SAD! -wail- loved it!
Hazelstar chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wow, that's kinda anghasty.
ApolloSunChariot1194 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
oh...(deep breath) here we go. I liked the story personally but I HATE Thalcy/PercyxThalia/ThaliaxPercy whatever you want to call it. No offense, you are a GREAT author! But I don't think Thalia and Percy would really go out, I think that they would probably rip each others throats out. :P I think if anybody should get together it should be Annabeth and Percy. They look great together desspite the occasional arguing and bickering. I would never write a Thalcy story. But anyways, I think you are a great author and you should never stop writing...maybe just let up on the Thalcy I'd prefer. But do what you like it's your work. Keep it up!
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I think you should do something like that again... I just love it when people put Thalia and Percy togather
ItIsn'tMusicIt'sAnObsession chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Thalia? THALIA! Percy doesn't luv thalia he loves Annabeth!
Honest101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Not bad-they are related though...

But hey, the whole Olympian family tree is screwed up, so nice job!
PJOandTwilightGirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
i luv it! its so sweet!
sports990 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
wow that was so good im a complete percabeth fan, but this percy/thalia was good kep riting