Reviews for A Matter of Opportunity
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great story, especially the ending! :)
remusdora chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
well its really a good story I loved it. I have read it on LiveJournal and really like,it at that time.
Snarky64 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
"you kissed me." The twinkle grew more pronounced. "When I was fuzzy."

That was too good. Really.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Lovely. Even furry remus is absolutely adorable. I'm glad teddy was okay, some people think he wouldn;t be sp was a ittle curious how you'd do it. Great job!
catwalkingowl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Yay! I'm enjoying this so much. :) I know my reviews are maybe not the most interesting... but the reason is just that I can't wait to read more ;)
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
[He thumped his tail against the floor—reminding her with a sudden pang of Sirius, being Padfoot.] I'm glad nobody forgets about Sirius.

["When I was fuzzy."] Aw, hehe.

[Apparently, it was more than just the stomach wound that was healing.] And this is very good to hear.

Sorry about my short reviews by the way. :)
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Another great story for this wonderful fandom of yours. I can perfectly picture Tonks kissing Remus... and he finding it somehow utterly ridiculous and, of course, adorable.

Great, and going right into my faves!

Cheers!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was adorable, I really liked seeing them go through a transformation and him being worried about Teddy
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Every time I read this fix I love it.
Gelly Bean chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i love these they are amazing

grin
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Aw, that's so sweet. I guess this means Remus and Tonks survived the war in your tale? Yay for miracles!

I died laughing at the "When I was fuzzy." line!

One thing though - wouldn't they already know Teddy's ok if it's after the war? He's more than a month old then, right - his birthday is in March and the war took place in May? I was just wondering.

In any case, your fic was fun to read. :) I look forward to reading more from you.
TiredGreenEyes chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
The Lupins live! I love it! Very nicely written, few grammar mistakes, cute story... well done!
Savior of the Truth chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
What an amazing story!

You're a great writer, really and the plot - Remus of course, ever the worrying father - it's awesome!

Great Work!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Write another one! I really enjoy these:)
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
you know, thoughts of a fic about teddy's first moon were floating around my head for a while, but it was always occuring BEFORE the final battle. i must say, i like how you timed it MUCH better, because there's really no such thing as too much denial!fic. ;)

and of course, it was just lovely... remus WOULD be that worried, but tonks would take his furriness in stride. and honestly, i still can't stop giggling at his "you kissed me when i was fuzzy" line. oh, that's just GOLD.

anyhoo, yes. i suppose the point to all my gushing was that i ADORED this! bravo. :)