Reviews for Can't You See?
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Quite a different take on Yoshio's character, but I liked it!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
okay i don't care if you don't like this pairing or if it wasn't meant to be this pairing
this is just so adorable/awesome/greatness/fluff
i can't describe the awesomeness of this :D
Niesje chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Cute :D I'm not a KyouTama fan too, but the story stole my heart! 3
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
yay KYOUTAMA yay happy ending yay you
master of toast chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
awesome job. i don't even like this couple and i can't help but love this fic. the cool thing WhereItGoesLikeThis is awesome. just... super amazing :D
Author's Account Deleted chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Yay! I think there are far too little Kyouya fics about his relationships with both his father and Tamaki! :)
jinta chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Ok, yay for the next try!

And also, YAY! KyouTama! XD Thanks, Jazy, thanks so much!

Can't believe you actually made KyouTama out of it and...

...dedicated it to me! (though I have to share it with Dosi... XD)

Wells, thanks again

Oh, btw, I do really like the end... *blushes* it's nice, all's well that ends well XDD

I'm sorry I won't reach 15 lines this time... I forgot most of what I wrote the last time... XDD

Oh and thanks to you, I like Kyou's dad by now XD

Nah, really, he's cute, somehow... I mean, he really, REALLY loves Kyou-chan... only that he can't express it properly... aw, poor yoshio *pats head*

uhm well... *coughs*

Great job, Jazy!

lg, jinta

(*is looking forward to Jazy visiting her* )
jinta chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
YAY!

KyouTama XD Thanks so much Jazy, you're the best!

and... somehow I like the end... ehehehe"

Wow, I feel so honoured, it's actually dedicated to me! *laughs*

I promised you 30 lines, right?

So...

*sighs* I guess I you'll have to be happy with 15, that ok too?

Because right now, I'm a bit clueless what to say else than

THANKS SO MUHC, JAZY RULES!

Do you it's cheated when I use every sentence a new line?

You know, thanks to you, I actually like kyou's dad by now

Nah, really, I think he's pretty cool, I mean, he really, REALLY loves Kyou-chan!

lg, jinta

(*is looking forward to Jazy visiting her* XDD)
Shirakawa Myself chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I think this sums up how awesome I think this story is:

!

You understand? I simply love it when a story unfolds from a viewpoint further away, and the relationship between Kyoya and his father is something that has to be written very carefully to keep it real. Congrats :P

Also, I'm glad you used Tamaki instead of Kaoru, because the history Tamaki has with Kyoya and Yoshios's(sp?) view of him creates a better depth to the plot.

]
Mechanism Unknown chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Awe, that was surprisingly sweet! Honestly, I do think Yoshio's just plain "horrible," but this was a believable way to portray it as if he wasn't. Nice job. :)

~Mech
Acts of Tekla chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Overall, I really liked this story. It's great when fan fic writers focus on the background characters like this - actually, one of the best Ouran fics I've ever read was from the POV of Kyouya's oldest brother. The one critique I have is that the word smashes are a bit difficult to read and look more like scene breaks than part of the story. If you want to set them off, if might be better to give them a normal format with itallics.
Renhi chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Yoshio cannot be horrible. He is the epitome of wonderfulness. Totally.

...No, I'm kidding, don't stare at me like that! -stares at wall while being paranoid- o.o; Okay.

I'm wonderful! I'm wonderful! :D yay!

:D

xD

KyouKao-ness... :P s'okay! Implied KyouTama is the way of life.

...somehow, yes? -not really fan of it-

Anyway.

I love those lines that you put together- like - ish. I love that.

Seriously.

Those lines are just so freaking poetic and pretty-like those lines out of a fairytale where the character is just being herself and not a Mary-Sue. Yeah.

:D