Reviews for Numbers
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
utdfan22 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Hm, a little light on descriptions for some details (setting mostly) but it seemed well focused on what it needed to be. I don't know why but I really like your version of Misawa and this ties in well with his personality during Season 2 when he was desperate to be accepted. The characters were well chosen and I hadn't really thought of pairing the two off in any fashion before for a story like this. It works well and fits the series. Good job.
Rocket6923 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was enjoyable. I think this story matched Bastion Misawa's character well. I also like it when the characters from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! appear in the GX series. So naturally I liked the appearance of Solomon Muto.

In the story you had Bastion say, "Did you know if you multiply a number by nine and then add up the answers, it'll always be nine?" I was a little confused by what he meant when he said "the answers" at first. I think what you meant to have him say was that if you multiply a number by 9 and then add up the integers of the resulting number you will get 9. I found this rather interesting since I was a math major in college and even worked out a way to prove this. It turns out that it will not always be 9, but you will always get a number that is a multiple of 9. For example 9x21 189 an 18 which is not 9 but a multiple of 9.
Maggie chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
So, Sugokuro taught Misawa-san to play cards...heh, he'll never get tired of them.
RikaNipah chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love this story, just too adorable. I'm sure that this could have even been canon it was so well written.
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That's so cool to see how Bastion/Daichi got into Duel Monsters. He's my fav character. I like how it was Grandpa Mutou that got him into it too. Very nice fic. Great job!
SoundzofSilence chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aw, that's so awesome that Yugi's grandpa would do that for another child and change his life- possibly for the better! This is touching, moving, inspiring! I doubt any kid would react that way if I gave them cards...

Your writing and grammar was impressive too .- Congrats. Some stories are riddled with more grammatical holes than cheese.
TheRainbowNinja chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
I must say taht that was unbelievably awesome. I'm not sure how many people would have thought up that Grandpa Mutou gave Bastion his first card pack. A very creative idea. Keep up the good work.
avearia chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
XD I freaking love you for this. XD XD

it's just so cute, and on top of it, it's in character. Especially that part where he said "They don't understand." I'm not entirely sure that Daichi/Bastion would be so incredibly hyperactive-y at that age, (if he was, he's toned down quite a bit in those years) but it was so cute to read. I kept grinning to myself as he rattled off his time tables and number games... Honestly, you've made my day. :D

I really hope I find time to read something else of yours in the future. You're a very good writer and I found this very entertaining, and I'm sure your other fics are just as good.

Hope to read more from you soon,

~avearia
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
What a cute story.

Nice Job!

(_) Yokai Summoner
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Now that's just adorable. Misawa's always been so neglected, it's nice to see that someone's writing about him. I like the way you characterized him as such a math enthusiast, it's really in character for him, and I can actually imagine him starting out like this. Good work! :)
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
A very cute oneshot.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw! That was so very cute. Good to see how he got his start. And that led to his ultimate happiness with Taniya, too. Good for both of them!
Cherri Misawa chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw, chibi-Daichi! Adorable! He does stick with it and makes some friends, but then they go abandoning him. So sad. T.T Either way, this was a cute story!
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This fic is amazingly well done! I've read a lot of your work, and let me just say that you're an awesome author. You characterized Misawa perfectly even as a seven-year old and the addition of Sugoroku clinched it. (Two characters that are hard to find fics about-and together no less.) The mathematics dialouge was entertaining too (though it was always my worst subject in high school). I'll take your word on it though. Before this gets too long-great job.