Reviews for A Song to the Moon
UnfinishedEpilogue chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Short, but cute. I love them and it's quite hard to find anyone who has an appreciation for their dynamic.
rabiblack chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
omg i love this, it was amazing i wish their was more lillia/darc fanfics x im trying to write my own and this has really helped thanks
InfinityFantasy chapter 1 . 6/15/2009

Darc is such a softy on the inside x3 You can just tell. This was totally sweet, I like Darc/Lillia a whole lot better than Kharg/Lillia xD

Great job 3
Arella Dawn chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Its a wonderful start. I feel like if you thought of a story you liked to go with this you could add more too it. I would really enjoy it if you did ] Great work!
wakawaka chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
this is pne of the best iv read so far plz write another like it plz !
Pizazz chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
A very refreshing oneshot, and of one of my favourite pairings no less. (Loved it enough to get me to sign in for the first time in...for-freaking-ever I'd say.) What especially stood out to me was Darc's voice in the story; it sounded very much spot on. :3

If I may give a wee bit of a critique, while I enjoyed the style of prose you wrote, you might want to tone down the use of " - " sequences. Some of them were unnecessary and the text looks a little neater without a bunch of dashes breaking it up.

It's still a great fanfic! That was really the one thing that came to mind, and even then I don't think it really took away from the actual prose or story. Thanks for a fantastic contribution to the shallow but still growing pool of Darc/Lilia fanfiction.
FinalFantasyLover007 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Darc/Lilia are my favorite couple. I love this story. Excellent job!
Toki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008

My favourite pairing from this game! Yay!

It's been ages since I played the game, but I feel that they are both in character, and I love the way you write them.

More, please?
wakawaka chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
oh this is so good thier so in charater pls write more with this pair pls their not alot of them and it was good
Lunarspirit chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
that was good I liked it, they were definitely in character to
ChibiLaryla chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Yay~ DarcLilia fluffy goodness. Thank you very much, it was so cute.
Sand Fox chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wonderful work, Foxmagic. I love Darc/Lilia fics, and this is very well written. Though I’d like to see more dialogue. I hope you write another fic soon. Oh, and maybe you could review my Darc/Lilia one-shot?

Sincerely, Sand Fox

(P.S. I got the first review!)