Reviews for Helping Hands
fire lord zuko chapter 1 . 1/31
Should have been more longer and more chapters and a whole lot of hot steamy sex
PoisonLights chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
CUTE.
fireladystephanie chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This was so cute! I loved it
alwaysslowburning chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep omg
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Cute.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
"...he nudged his cheek gently against his jaw..." Only odd thing I could find in this, happily.

I think you got the prompt across quite clearly (once I read what the prompt was, of course ;D).

brittney
Knucklesfanforlife chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Another good story! :)
Lilcehmex chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You never fail to awe me with the perfect way you capture each character; every story you write is a treat, and this is no exception. I loved it! It was adorable-thank you!
Ashra Blitzgeschwind chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
If you feel it was a pain, I can only say: it was worth it!

I'm really glad I found your stories, because I only like a special way of Zutarian stories and I like your way of writing very much. Thanks for offering such good pieces.

Hope you don't mind me reviewing for the 101rst time...but I just like to comment. :D

More to come, I guess.
sweetsouthernsarcasm chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw, this is so sweet! But I understand how you don't like it, I don't like what I write either, but at least its fun to write!
randomrayyxx3 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aw. Zuko and Katara cooking...It can't get much cuter than that haha
Lealfaithful chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
aw...the end was very good. but writing seems to be a kick in the ass for u, lol. but thx for writing anywho!
Oliviax3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
well, at least it wasn't a pain in the ass to read! lol. I liked this one especially because of the interesting take of the prompt. Great job, again!
Ylandel chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Aw, this was so cute. i like how you portrayed Zuko's sensitivity to harsh criticism. i don't know if it's really in his character to be so forward as to kiss Katara like that (even if it's on the cheek), but everything else seemed perfectly in character.
kasandra16 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
each story of yours that i read is better than the last one- i just love it!