Reviews for The Passing
Screen chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
A little bit confusing about why Link is being killed, but that isn't that big of a deal.
TwiliFay chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wait why was he killed
ChewwyEATSyou chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
whoa... that was gruesome... awesome.
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Bloody, Gory, and oh so sweet. Awesome job!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I like how they were together at the end. I really enjoy the way you write. The way you describe the scene allows the reader to imagine they are there as well. It is easy to become lost and engrossed in the world you create. To me, that is amazing because I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words yet you do it very well and so easily. Good job.
surfergirl3537 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was really good, I especially liked your detail on his broken body, not many people try to detial gruesome things
Link Guru chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow, emo beyond belif. I tell ya this and the previous one, incredibly angsty. Still, this was very good. I would like to know how all this came to pass, but that could be saved for another time.
Hyrulian Saiyajin chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
OUCHIE! That had to hurt... At least he was reunited with Zelda. _
Burlesque Romantique chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Aw, that was so sad, and so cute at the end! Beautifully done! Absolutely fabulous!
Sparty the Bold chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Hm...the writing was very descriptive and the story seemed pretty well thought out. I would probably not rate this "T" though. This seems more like an "M" rating.

The way he died was pretty brutal. I'm still left wondering who would've done this to him, or why his death sentence was even carried out. Were you having a bad day and decided to piss on Link for a moment or did you actually have a purpose for writing this?

So, I can't say I liked it...but I can't say I hated it either; the writing is pretty good. Tough call. All I can say is change the rating to something higher.

-Sparty
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
So sad... but masterfully written.
Twisted Mackeral chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
*fans self*

Powerful stuff. Very brutal and unpleasant, which is an achievement. Kudos.