Reviews for A King's Curse
Tissue Face chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I didn't read the original such that it stayed with me. I like this rewrite it flows well. You really got into the main characters head in a way that make sense but you still have the edge that I think I didn't see clearly before that makes you uncertain about trusting him. I think the rewrite was excellent.
Emma Corrin chapter 14 . 10/2/2009
This story was very well written!

I've never read the original, but have seen the movie, and love what you did with it :3

Can't wait to read the other stories you've written! 33

Keep up the good work ;D
Trickstaanne chapter 14 . 8/9/2009
I feel sad D: but a dark Jareth seems strangely sexy. XDD

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I've been sorta looking for a prequel fic for Labyrinth for a while lol. Sorta new to the fandom and I was wondering why nobody really did a prequel of Labyrinth lol. Since Jareth was there in the beginning and stuff.
Stacy Vorosco chapter 14 . 5/31/2009
OMG! I don't know whether to be excited or saddened at the thought of dark Jareth

Guess I'll just have to go read what you have for the sequel and see, huh?

I'm off!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
OMG that was so cool! Matt is Hoggle!

lol sorry. I got a kick out of that

gonna keep reading now. great job so far
Kaidou chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
Awsomeness! Loved it!
lollie-rox-my-sox chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
You didn't put in my favorite line Dx

Ah well. It was a very good read, loved the story and how it wasn't just Labyrinth re-written!

Nothing? Nothing Tra-la-la!
bunniko chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
Wow, I really loved your explanations for Jareth's behaviors! Really interesting. I also like this idea of the Dark Jareth replacing the insecure, self-loathing Jareth. Thanks for such an engaging read. Sorry for the really short review, but my brain is fried from too much partying last night. But I promised to let you know how I liked it by the end. :)

B
bunniko chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
I am, it is fair to say, terrible about writing reviews. Despite how much I enjoy getting them. Well, actually, I often enjoy seeing that they are there and then am terribly disappointed when I open them and all they say is: MORE! I suppose that is flattering . . . but it cancels out my drive to write. So, I can understand your position, wanting to know what we think of your re-writes and only getting silence until you complain.

As for the story, so far, chapter 7 is my favorite. I really do love how you are fleshing Jareth out. I despise Nicole. But I do love the way you have set him up for such pain. I can just imagine myself in his shoes, ready to show myself to this person who has overtaken my every thought and then WHAM! I love even more that he plots to punish Matt for attracting Sarah's attention.

I did not have the opportunity to read your original work, but I am quite inspired by the joy you are finding in improving your story. I have intentions to do that to one of mine, but when I sit down to work on it, I get bored or anxious. I discovered you through your friend BK I got it's profile after reading all of her ST work posted so far. Which reminds me that I really need to leave her a review as well.

Anyway, you probably won't hear from me every chapter, but I will be sure to leave you at least a review at the end. Take care!

B
J Luc Pitard chapter 14 . 11/25/2008
Wow! I really enjoyed that look at the way Jareth allowed his boredom to morph into obsession. Now he has a dark twin? I've always wanted an evil twin myself...

Looking forward to more from you!

JLP
Regnig-oftheblackforest chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
Dark Jareth! Cue horror movie violin screech!

Awesome story, can't wait to read the sequal!
trallgorda chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
OH MY GOSH! The potential for the next story is incredible! This chapter was incredible! Heck, the whole story's incredible! I can't wait for the sequel! (Dances wildly around room in jubilant celebration) There's a sequel! SEQUEL!
Celestialdome chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
wow, just wow. Who knew his internal conflict would go this far? I shall be awaiting the arival for the sequel. *goes to get a bowl of popcorn, ready to be eaten when the sequel goes up*
megumisakura chapter 3 . 9/4/2008