Reviews for Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves
PlasticIAsIPerfect chapter 14 . 12/2/2001
ah you rock :D
Laura Fones chapter 14 . 11/28/2001
The writing works very well-simplistic, sparing, and to the point. There are some questionable uses in language, but if it were written stylistically, it wouldn't be such an engaging story.
Zidler'sChick chapter 14 . 11/11/2001
So good! well done you!
revolutionary child chapter 14 . 11/10/2001
i enjoyed this story...but do you really expect me to believe diana stayed in that chair nearly a month? what did she eat? how did she go to the bathroom? and how could she & christian "get it on" later when she had broken ribs? ouch! sorry, i'm just a nitpicker at heart :-)
karadarlin chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
Hey, I have an idea for the 3rd set! I think you should write a prequel...I'd like to know about Diana's David...
karadarlin chapter 14 . 11/6/2001
Just a little historical fact: Toulouse died in 1900.
emily chapter 7 . 11/4/2001
omg omg omg omg, dont leave me hanging! haha! i cant wait till your next chapter, ill be biting my nails until then, great sotry so far

luv, em
Frostibella chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Great fun (as was your previous Moulin Rouge piece), but if you kill off Diana, I couldn't forgive you. Looking forward to the next chapter(s).
karadarlin chapter 4 . 11/1/2001
Once again, I like this story, but do you think they really used the words "fucking" and "bitch" in the early 20th century?
NymphOrph chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Wonderful! Keep going, I'm on the edge of my seat! A tad confusing, but otherwise nice writing, straightforward and perfect for the story! :)