Reviews for Heroes
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
wow that accutally works really well for them i can see these things being their secret insecurities
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
And once again, you stun me. These are terrific. I know I sound like a broken record, and I should probably spend some time with my online thesaurus so I can use a few new words, but DAMN, girl! It isn't just the writing, which is superb. It isn't just the grammar, which is flawless. It isn't just the presentation, the way you come at your stories. No. The whole is vastly greater than the sum of the parts, and it makes me jealous. Just ... not jealous enough to stop reading. ;-D
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I really like this story. It's well written and each hero point of view is something not commonly thought about in this way. Nice job.
Alexandra-the-Grape chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is definately one of the most accurate and wonderfully written character exploration of the Titans that I've ever seen. Really. The way you portray their emotions, thoughts and wishes is just amazing. And it's just so realistic; I can put myself in each of the Titans shoes without any effort on my part at all, I feel as if I'm actually in their place and feeling the same emotions they do. (I'm not exaggerating, either)

Usually, I'd offer some constructive criticism of some sort, but I really can't find anything at all to criticise on this one.

Wonderful job.
Wisba chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I'm surprised at the lack of reviews for this story. It's amazingly written and the concept is wonderful.

I know of so many stories that have a good summary but arent written well but this was so moving it choked me up a little bit. The ideas are so true to the characters as well.

Great Great job on this! 3 I loved it
Ein chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That. Was. Beautiful. I'm right now on the brink of tears and have an undying urge of hugging them all...
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was amazing analysis of all the characters. I really liked it.
Cylor chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I agree with Sylver that Cyborg's and Starfire's are the best of these. A very interesting and even original take on this sort of character analysis, particularly since you've taken an angle with them - and the last two in particular - I haven't seen explored before. Nice work.
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Another wonderful read! And yeah, it was kinda depressing, but it did show more about themselves. I still love the Teen Titans and I could see them thinking like that. Makes them more real, you know. I mean, who doesn't see themselves lacking somehow. Anyways, I definitely enjoyed it. I hope to read more updates soon. Take care! -
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Wow, what a great story. You explored all the characters super-well. I like Starfire's one the best, it's so interesting and unique. She can't bleed for them.

You're really good at exploring characters, keep it up!

Ammie
ravenslair chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
It never fails to amaze me just how insightful you really are, and what a good writer you have become. I really enjoyed this little peek into the real "people" the Titans are, underneath all the expectations and costumes they wear every day. As always, Thank You and God Bless. Gerry
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I can tell that you did Cyborg and Starfire at different times than the first three, because I actually think they're better. They're at least of a different structure than the others, which I like.

I think with Raven, Robin and Beast Boy, you limited yourself too much with the actual lyrics of the song, instead of what I've seen you do where the song lyrics are just a guide and then you go do your own thing with the actual story.

The ideas were very good, and I think that Starfire and especially Cyborg were executed very well. Maybe it was just because they were done later, as you said that this was started about a year ago, right?

I really liked Cyborg's, Starfire's was very original and I never would have thought of it; I'm glad you came up with that one. Beast Boy's was interesting, also something that I had never considered, but actually makes a lot of sense. Robin's was something that people have done before, but you also managed to get a new angle on that one, with him wanted to walk away and leave the team. Raven's was the most lacking here, I think, because although the last line was profound, you didn't really go into that before, so it was almost like it came out of no where.

I'm glad you posted this though, I was waiting for this one to be put up somewhere! _
faLLen-dreamz chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This might be a stupid question.. but I thought even though raven bled, she also wasn't human (or at least completely human)? Or maybe you were just pointing out she can bleed.. anyway. besides that little confusion, I thought this was a very thoughtful piece on the morality of superheroes and that people should realize that they might not always want to be saving the world. I also can't wait for your update for "It only takes a moment" (:
Alekin chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
That was amazing... and very sad and tragic and suffered, but amazing still. It the process of creating a personality, and you make yours completely something that its from someone else (in the good sense). The part of it that convinces me of your point of view its the one that's worthy. Well, apart of from the story that you create :)

Remarkable work :) Please update IOTAM when you can ;) (no hurries at all)
SmileyPhase chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh wow... I just found your stories (agh, they're so... I'm in love with you. absolutely :] would that be considered creepy?) and I really like them (oh, should I go review them too?) (ok, oops, rambling) But wah, now I'm thinking of them in all these different ways, because maybe it's just me, but I never noticed that Starfire can't bleed (ack...must go watch all the episodes again!) And I don't know how you can think of all these things.. Er, yea. sorry for the not-helpful-at-all review -.-