Reviews for The Winds of Change
Bryony chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Ooh, really good start. Excellent, excellent dialogue. I wouldn't have minded a bit more descriptive narrative at the top of the Duo/Hilde scene, but that's a super minor detail. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter! :)
GuardofLiberty chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Reminds me of Morpheus' call to Neo in the Matrix. lol

On with the mystery cults!
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Interesting. I wonder if only Tzneetchian cultists are here or if the riots are being started by Khornites. Heh Khornites on a world under the iron fist of total pacifism, I can see it now. Also it might be interesting to see who is behind this cult. It could be done as an Alpha Legion operation, as Tzneetch is the most likely to take root in the current environment or it could be by a one of the groups dedicated to Tzneetch, the Thousand Sone, the Scourged or the Oracles of Change.

Also it sounds like they are trying to assemble a gundam, possibly incorporating the powers of Chaos. This leads to the question of Dark Mechanus being involved to play a role in the binding of daemons to the machine spirit of the gundam. Given what was said I think I can rule out a titain or silver tower so I'm saying some manner of moblie suit, probably a gundam.

I look forward to finding out. Thanks for the fic.

-_-Me-_-