Reviews for Whispers in the Night
Damaged Emerald chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Loved it! Want more!
gohagosa100 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wait... What the? Where? How? Huh? I... Is this already finished?! That's sad...
ladysakura31 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Is that it? Bummer. I wanted to c these 2 together, i hope u update soon i want to c how this ends. Great story XD
YukitoNO1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I just found your story and loved it! The tension and masked emotions are just great. I notced it isnt marked compleat. Please tell me that meens you'll be continuing. I hope so.
Ginger Blackmore chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

This was so sweet. So... very sweet. And hot too ;P

I loved the scene at the river. I liked all of it actually.

Are you ever going to do a continuation? I'd love to read about what happens the next day. :)
littleninjin chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is amazing. You, my friend, have it down. The flashbacks were spot on and perfect. The UST is sexier than flat out sex, and leaving it as you did just let my mind wander into a 585 heaven. Gojyo'd better act on it. Dang well better.
Cherry Maiden chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
O.O wow hakkai! i wonder what gojyo cana do about who he is and how hes going to confess to hakkai! SQUEE I AM SO EXCITED!
Lily Kalanoa chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
ah! oh, that was very good! Left me wanting more, but I must sleep now. I certainly like your style, thanks for this one XD
Ragni Mithrim chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
dieu this is just wonderful!

is there more to come? I'm just wondering, so wonderful!

Astrolabe chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Another great story. You’ve done a fantastic job building up the tension between them and I am hopeful due to the lack of a “complete” marker that you are toying with continuing this. I look forward to reading more should you decide to do so. Once again you’ve presented a very well written enjoyable story. I did see what looked like one typo, nothing drastic just what looks like a misplaced “n”.

Location - The third sentence in the paragraph (near the beginning) that starts with the sentence: ”The next morning, Gojyo was very quiet.”

You’ve written - “He felt Hakkai’s eyes on him, his brown furrowed in concern as Gojyo moved his food around on his plate.” Should the word “brown” be “brow”?

Overall very well done and I look forward to any updates you may decide to make.

kls12 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
so good. please continue.
x-aiden-x chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
omg i so
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Those last words must really sting. You are continuing this and you're going to update ifs ands or buts about it.
Devatron2000 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
it's very good.
Kat Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
that was awesome! plz do another chapter! i cant wait! i love Gojyo he iz a god! i love Hakkai even more!