Reviews for Who's the Time Lord here?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
OMGOMGOMGOMG I LOVE YOU! PLEASE! PLEASE DO MORE! I've not seen enough people do such a good job with BOTH characters... And certainly not enough ten! You are officially my personal hero for writing this. Thank you. And I thoroughly agree, David Tennant and David Bowie are two sexy fellows that deserve more... Rumination. Brilliant work. :3
fantasylunargirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love David Tennent too he's so much better than ugly old Matt Smith. I think my friend would have been so much better as the 11th Doctor.
forestwife chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Haha! Brilliant! I too love David Tennant and David Bowie and Jareth and The Doctor - so this was just amazing!
Nefereu chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Love It! Who else could equal the Goblin King in aplomb and panache, but the Good ole' Doctor!
Harlequin Shadow chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
This was pretty good. You should write a sequal or something.
Mirashea chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Ahaha! When I first saw this, I'm like Ohmigod! I have to read this! I love . Unfortunately, I live in Canada, so I have to wait for the show to be broadcast here. I like David Tennant, but I think I prefered Christopher Eccelsten (no idea how to spell his last name) as the Dr. you should write more. It was good.
zotlot chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
zomg! My two favorite fandoms! Yay!

I did one of Ten/Rose at the Ball Scene in Labyrinth, but as far as I know, that's the only other DW/Labyrinth crossover fic on here. But hey, I may be wrong.
deleted839261 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Hahahaha, lol! Tho I think Jareth and the Doctor would probably try to outcharm each other...
yummytimelord chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
*applauds your word vomit!* My two favourite boys in one fic *sigh* *dies of squee* loved it.
RASmus chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Oh my gosh I love Doctor Who and the labyrinth, it was so funny, i loved it!
Rhiannon A. Christy chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
YES! The Doctor and Jareth! Two of my favorite things! Though old school myself when it comes to Doctor Who *in love with Tom Baker!* Though Tennant really does a lovely job.

Hehe you know this really could turn into something, unlikely pair but really would work for a multi-chapter story.

Anyway, just wanted to say I loved it! Thank you for sharing.

~Rhia~
LadyVampyre666 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
wow.. i read this story the other day :P

love it! i was actually thinking of doing a /laby cross over meself, but making the underground a planet or something, but i do love the sort of plot/concept thang behind the story..

did that make any sense?

XxoxX
Athenian Grace chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
lol

i loved it
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh, but I do like it, almost to the point of insanity, but then again, maybe that's just the insomnia. Anyway, nice job with this, especially Jareth's descriptions of being a Fae and changing the Doctor's hair color! That was awesome! And I liked the part at the end when they seemed pretty similar. I love both their characters, too, great job putting them in the same fic. Keep it up, I'd love to see the Doctor return in a sequel!

~Sapphire
Crystal Shores chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
LOL!

Just the other day, I was thinking "Why hasn't anyone done a Doctor/Laby fic yet?"

Brilliant! And The Doctor's in character, too!