Reviews for Who's the Time Lord here?
X chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Heh
QueenRayne chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
You were, as the doctor so often says, Brilliant! Needs a bit more running from our dear Doc, but apart from that, Brilliant!
AmericanWoman chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was hilarious. I've never seen Dr Who, but I wasn't confused, so good job. :)

Will you continue this, or is it a one-shot?
Princess of the Fae chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was good.
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I presume that this is Ten? Pardon, but I'm a bit behind the times, the last Doctor I remember is Colin Baker!

This has good bones and could use some fleshing out in the dialogue. Your grammar and spelling is fine (I know how that sounds, but there are others here who don't know what spellcheck is!). If you consider to expand, I think you would have a lot of fun with it.

Thank you for sharing.
TheLadyBookworm chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
::jumps up and down clapping her hands:: That was Great! I love both the Labby and the Dr. Thanks for writing this!
S chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Yay! There really need to be more Labyrinth/Who crossovers. The only other ones I've ever read are here: ladyyueh.

and (the sequel)here: ladyyueh. #cutid1

But the pairing is really too perfect to be so heinously overlooked, isn't it? Thanks for your story!
darkbangle chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Well that was... lovely. I'll go with lovely. How in the world did you think that up? It's just... lovely.
mirror-child chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Love it, love it, love it, love it. AWESOME idea. Hum, it would have never crossed my mind to mix the two together. But it turned out awesome! I loved it! :-)

~mirror-child
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I think that this chapter is very interesting, and pleasant.

Keep smiling as you write. :-)
sylphxpression chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
COMMAS! WHY ARE THE COMMAS ALWAYS MISSING?

Anyway...