Reviews for Gambit and Endgame
dandylions chapter 30 . 9/1/2014
I get that some orders need to be followed, but Gwen does have the right to have an opinion, even if it does contradict Jack and Ianto's. The fact she sticks to her beliefs even when others discourage her from doing so means she ought to be applauded. Especially seeing as most of her beliefs seem to be pointed to helping others, even cannibals.
Princess Alexandria KnowItAll chapter 37 . 6/28/2014
So, I started this story at least three times and never made it past chapter 20. Not because it was bad but because I started a different story or accidentally closed the window but on my fourth time reading it I must say that this is amazing. You did great and this is one of my new favourite fanfics... Two thumbs up, applause, props, a tip of a hat, and a smiley face for you... You deserve it! :)
PyruxDeltax chapter 37 . 6/9/2014
Whens the sequel being published?
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 37 . 3/23/2014
Ooooo me likey a sequel! This fic was amazing! I will admit, I avoided reading it for a bit because I was stupid and didn't read the genre , and thought it was Remy/Ianto, but after I bucked up last night I decided to see it through! I'm glad I did! Most stories that have people randimly being realated kinda arnt written very well , but you made it work! I love it just for that! But then you had to make it better with rouge being able to conto her powers, and jjack being a mutant, oh god I think I'm in love! Please do a sequel, it would be fantastic! Allonsy! Geronimo!
silly13 chapter 37 . 2/13/2014
And what is with the aunt!?/
silly13 chapter 37 . 2/13/2014
Okay, I want to know what the eff is going on with the woman in yellow! and you cant just end it!
ijjhshjhw chapter 37 . 8/28/2013
That was brilliant! Loved it. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Brilliant crossover of two very fabulous universes that you've melded together so well!
Looking forward to reading any sequel whenever you may write them.
mbalsoma chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
Love it so far. Just a point of reference though, anyone with taste down here drinks Abita. Bud is for cheap ass college kids and crawfish boils only.

Also, it's spelled Magneto.
DashingHero chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Brilliant story! I love the ups and downs - poor Ianto for loosing Will but yay Ianto for finding Jack and everything that went on between Remy and Anna etc.

Again a really awesome story!
Sandysan2013 chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
I'm glad Sherman was shot, even if Ianto had to do it. I'm also really glad somebody put Gwen in her place. She does ask Jack too many questions, even before the investigations are underway. I think she does believe he knows everything, the stupid cow. Plus, how can she still be surprised at what goes on in the world? Sheesh!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 37 . 11/6/2012
I loved reading this story. It was absolutely amazing and I loved how you made the characters interact and the way they developed over the chapters.

I have to say one of my favourite parts was Ianto's comments about the Scottish and Welsh against the English. I'm sorry to say I would have been with him (being Scottish myself). How'd you get the atitude just right? It was brilliant and I'll admit I was grinning like an idiot at some comments Ianto made.

Endgame is the perfect name for Ianto. It's brilliant and I love that you managed to add in the Doctor and Rose to Ianto's life. Very well done! I'm just picturing Ianto and Amy meeting up and planning out the rebellion against the English (been there, done that with a few friends actually, let's just say my guide dog and machine guns strapped to her harness were involved).

Ianto sometimes has vissions right? So does that mean he could maybe foresee what'd happen at Thomas House so he wouldn't go so he wouldn't die and maybe he could change things so Owen and Tosh don't die either?

I look forward to reading more. I loved this story and it is definitely one of the best X-men fics I've read. I can hardly ever find anything based on the old cartoon. It's my favourite and it's what I grew up watching (along with Iron Man and the Incredible Hulk and Fantastic Four but that's besides the point), I never realised how amazing Gambit was when I was younger but now I love him! -snicker- talk about a complicated family dymanic (especially if you factor in the professor).

I did love when you mentioned Jack watching NCIS to get leadership tips from Gibbs. I was picturing him going around headslappoing Owen if he said something stupid. Now THAT I would love to see!

Alright I'm sure you have better things to do than listen (read?) about my ramblings so I'll leave off here.

Amazing story and keep up the fantastic work!

Magician Girl Mirani
imaginarykite chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
Irrelevant now, but this is the necklace here: . /torchwood/images/downloads/800/tw_downloads_s2_ep12_ianto2_
It appears to be a simple beaded necklace with a silver charm :)
JMaster chapter 37 . 6/21/2012
I did not really like Remy's storyline and how everyone seemed OK with open realitionships was unrealistic, but once Jack came into play I loved Ianto's storyline. I would love to read more, however, even though Gambit is my favorite x-man I would want less of him and more Jamie.
FanWoman18 chapter 37 . 6/2/2012
you should do a sequel with mpreg between jack and ianto...loved this.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 37 . 5/10/2012
so it's finished, ... it was interesting! very interesting. i like the way you wrote this. thx for uploading this fic. sequels might be nice...