Reviews for At the Center of the Universe
Ecila chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
And so you must continue it! If not for entertainment, for my sanity! Do you WANT an innocent girl to go insane?!
Misha chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
waaah great job ;q; i Love itsuki centric fics
Aidea chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
oh, i loved Haruhi x Koizumi.
The first meeting was very cute, update soon
Aidea chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
I like to know to think and feel Itsuki.
It's really good.
Aidea chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh, the first chapter is very melancholy, but i did very well express the feelings. Update soon
dandelion-heart chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
oh this was *beautiful.* I read the review I left way back when this story was still incomplete and a little lost, and now I can't imagine your story being anything other than what I just read. the way you showed Itsuki before we know him now, the way you peeked into his mind and his world before Haruhi scooped him out for bigger and better things, was so beautifully written because wow the *tone* of this piece! it's lonely and a little dusty and I felt just as eager as him to have the encounter with Haruhi come. excellent job!
alexis0599 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Do you know where I can finish watching this anime?
zombietron chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
The insight into his psych is well written and thoughtful! Though, I'm sorry to say this, the parenthesis are really distracting.. I think it would've been better without them. Are you going to continue with the plot?
dandelion-heart chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Well what can I say? Your fascination with the pyschology of characters and attempts to delve into the mental state of a 2D popular character always brings success and really educates the reader. However, I really want to see something beyond simple analysis and beautiful wordings of an extremely complex person- I want to see something new. Just like with the Yuki fic, very profound, but you really need something other than an essay on who Itsuki is, because you can show him through your own writing's ideas and plotlines.
The Jenx chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
This is really amazing. I love it. Um. I wish I could say something more intellegent but I just woke up. You're presenting a great character sketch though, please keep up the good work- I eagerly await the next chapter. 8D