Reviews for Quogan Spoof
The Creator16 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hey don't listen to those mean Quogan people. They are stupid. Dana and Logan are an awesome couple. All of you Quogan fans are stupid. Dana and Logan forever.
LifeAnomaly chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I hate this its a piece of garbage. I love quogan worst fanfiction ever you suck. Dont write anymore fanfictions.
purples'npinks1352 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wierdest. Fanfic. EVER. This story is a total piece of GARBAGE. It just BARELY makes sense, the beginning was not good, the middle was choppy, and the end was just plain crap. I'm sorry but that was REALLY bad. Although this piece of garbage did make laugh, I will admit that.
Closer2TheSun chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
this was hilarious! i was dying the whole time reading this. lol
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
What. The. Hell. Why did you even post this? If you wanted to create a spoof, keep it to where people who actually like Quogan won't read it.
Ariana chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Freedom of Speech is really pointless and stupid. I hated it. What was the point of it, anyways? Just asking.
allonsymacherie chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
haha. ive enjoyed reading this. i liked the first spoof better but whatever. i love DL. i dont see how everyone is so wrapped up in QL when DL was everyones original favorite.

anyway, keep writing!
populette chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
So pres you know i
U rock DL chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
I love u with a passion(not gay) but seriously I've been asking myself the same question. WHat's with all the Quogan/QL, I mean where are all the DL fans. Keep writing cause you are funny! U rock
unknown chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
These stories were just terrible...all of those spoofs that are written as revenge that prove nothing other than the writers are so immature to take offense that someone has a differing opinion than their own are. It doesn't matter whether they are written from the point of view from someone that is a DL fan or a QL fan is immature and just puts bad writing out for everyone to see and makes readers thinks that your material is no longer worht reading. Thank for wasting my time. This goes out to both teddybear, since I can't leave a review on yours, and FOBsession-DL-Freak. Your spoofs just make me angry at you for what you're doing.
Jiade-103 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Lmfao !

You deffinitly, made my day . I woulda reviewd on the rest, but that's not how I do.

Anyways, good sense of humour, I was really suprised at how poorly your wrote it though, that...wasn't funny at all. EVERYONE knows your a great writer, but If I read this... as one of the first stories of yours, I wouldn't keep reading your writing, if you don't care about anything else, you should care about that. You can write well, no matter how bored, and still make it funny, like.. when you said "They had an awsome day" .. That made me laugh, cause it was soo... non enthudiastic. :P

Anyways, I had some fun reading it,

Jiade-103
Y2J's Bust it Baby chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Ha Ha LOVED! Gaw all u ever see in this damn archive is QL! it get fuckin annoying! it was cute at 1st now its jus gay! Pple seriously need to stob baggin on u! It was a spoof for bitchen sakes! I personally Love this fic! N think tht pple should shut da hell up! Its ur freedom to write wht u want! U wrote cuz u were bored n now pple make it seew like this is the end of da world! Gurl U keep writin wht u want n 4get dem hater!

PEACE!
The Sushi Monster chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
...okay, MUCH better. I *hate* bashing, which was why I was twitching like MAD for the first one. But this one...still bashing-galore, but not as bad.

And slightly funny. But only slightly. ;)
trueroyalblue chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I tried not to go here, but curiousity got the better of me.

lol, this was HILARIOUS for a DL thing, even thou it was Logan who lost it all in the end!

Bill Gates? lol, nice match!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »