Reviews for Beautiful Fate
Lilbunnyfoofoo chapter 14 . 5/29/2016
WHAT THE ACTUAL AND UTTER FUCK
WannabexBlondie chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
I wish, just once Emmett would be away and Edward would rip Rosalie's head off for a few hours and hide it in the closet or something. Maybe in the trunk of his stupid shiny volvo.
bex67 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
OK! You're officially my favorite author now. This was beautiful. I have to admit though, I found you because I was looking for a Jacob / Bella story. :-) I was hoping that somehow she'd say goodbye to Edward.
This was beautifully told from Edward. He's a noble character. Thank you for reminding me.
Luvingtheshadowhunters chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Why is Bella in he'll?
Just Entity chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
This was a really good story all together! I loved how you wrote from Edwards view and how it made me feel connected with him on emotional levels during the chapter. Really good job!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
This story was bitter. I didin't feel the love between them. I mean not this amazing, overhelming, true and only LOVE.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
whoa ho
that's it? nuuuu
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
oh my god. wat does that mean?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
i DO hate you. stop it with the cliffhangers i can't take it anymore
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
awwwwww, this chapter was so sad and sweet
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2012
HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU KEEP THROWING CLIFFIES AT US ONE AFTER ANOTHER AND JUST KNOCKING THEM OUTTA THE PARK!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
OMG! UPDATE!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
this chapter could have been better but i'm glad there's some action in the works now :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
why is he doing this to himself?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
oh no edward, you know she's not going to leave jacob WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEE