Reviews for Captivation: Lux Hall
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 8/6
Wow! The first chapter had my stomach in knots, then when they split... Damn! And the proposal had me laughing my head off!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 4/20
I'm not usually a reviewer but I have to say, you keep doing this weird thing when you mean to say choked but you say chokayed. Weird.
Huge fan of this series, love it to death but I find your timeline hella confusing! At one point Ron was saying how Harry had only been a professional Quidditch player for half a year but then says how Harry and Draco had been on the team for a year. The first part did that too, their program was four years then one but somehow felt like two. Was a slight distraction from your story and I don't think that's right because your story is so good and creative that nothing just detract from it!
Sparkly moonlight chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Well done! I would like to see more but good job :)
Sparkly moonlight chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
so in detailed! I dramatic lol. XD hope they work out :')
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
This may sound bad, but I'm glad it was the Slytherins going after Draco and not him cheating on Harry... I'm not sure I could've handled that :)
You have done it again, btw. You are absolutely brilliant.
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Loved the sequel just as much as the prequel :)
kuropi-chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
OH MY GOSH! Draco proposed! *squealing happily like someone who won the lotto*

You, dear Author, have done it again! An amazing sequel to an equally amazing story. For a couple of scenes there I thought: "Oh no, not after what happened in 'Captivation'!" And I was afraid you'd have a change of heart but...I could just shout it from the rooftops at how absolutely splendid this sequel is!

Kudos to you, Author! :)
Drarry4eva chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Amazing. I just loved this.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Draco is so stubborn. I guess he just can't take risks, even for the man he supposedly loves. There were a couple of typos, like when Harry told Hermione that Draco broke up with him you put brokaye and when Cliodene was choking Harry you put chokaying. But this was still good. I hated Cliodene, I wished someone had killed her along with that loud mouth tramp, Pansy. But I still love this.
Carling chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I forgot to say that I did very much enjoy the story. I liked the angst. I just thought Harry is too young to settle down with someone so callous to his feelings. Draco hid behind his upbringing as an excuse but Harry, with a similar background, just as bad, overcame it. He did all the work and too damn much apologizing and making allowances. This is a complete reverse of another story I read so it was a nice change to see Harry be the long suffering one.
Carling chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Harry puts up with way more than I ever would in his situation. Draco has issues, yeah I get that. But Harry is a sweet guy and deserves better. Too bad Lucas was heterosexual.
TheLonesomeMonster chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
How many times. Do you have to. Keep tearing my heart out of my chest.

*bursts into tears*
DeiStarr chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Amazing! It really gave a good kind of closure to the story. I love that not only did Draco propose, but he finally said the 'L' word to Harry. That made my day!

And it was, of course, really hot.
Lori94 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Wow! I knew the Malfoys would never just give up! Loved it!