Reviews for The Tears Shed
Taylor Whitlock chapter 23 . 1/2/2010
awe i feel so loved! i can't wait to get more of your story! and don't you think that if you stop that i wont be sending you another very very very very long long long review! lol i loved it and you did great!
edwardcullenfanforlife chapter 23 . 1/2/2010
oh well please tell me i don't have to wait a year to hear what you have planned for everyone
vamp.ladybug chapter 23 . 1/2/2010
Glad to see that you are continuing the story!

Can't wait for more!

AndiePotter-Snape chapter 23 . 1/2/2010
aww that chapter was so sweet at the end. i hope you update soon!
Taylor Whitlock chapter 22 . 1/1/2010
hun do you really think you would get harsh words for anyone! because i can tell you right now if anyone uses harsh words to you...tell them to go to hell because this sotry is so amazing but i really do want to know whats going to happen so if you could add more i would really love that! and if your not could you reply and let me know not to be looking for more! please & thank you!

amazing story!
Stronger than you since 1915 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
sounds good(:
I-Love-PAD.FOOT-Way-MORE chapter 22 . 12/24/2009
Old1Account chapter 9 . 12/5/2009
BreGurl23 chapter 22 . 11/24/2009
hurry up with chapter 23 please
Anan160 chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
LOL on the author's note! "where's edward only i know!" that was funny! but poor bella i hope edward does kick his ass
Debussy's Melody chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
You're doing fine, Mrs Amanda Rose! Do not doubt yourself, silly. This chappie was brilliant, poor Renee and Bella :(
Debussy's Melody chapter 16 . 10/17/2009
Yup, here come the tears :*(

This is so graphic, so real and I feel for Bells. Your an amazing writer!
CaseyDawsonFan4ever chapter 22 . 10/17/2009
Wow this is an amazing story U did a really good job on writing it I love what U have written so far.

So when are you going to be posting more chapters.

I'm dying to know what happens next.

Keep up the good work.
Debussy's Melody chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Hm, Bella's story is saddening and I didn't expect Charlie to..y'know. I like your story otherwise! :)
MyaSarae chapter 22 . 9/25/2009
I love this story so much! I really want to read more about life at the Cullen's after Bella gets out of the job!
368 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »