Reviews for Staking A Claim
Ya that was kinda hot!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I looooove it!
Alita258 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Dude, I've read, and re-read this story hundreds of times, why I have never review it it's beyond me! This is one of my favorite types of Casey and Derek interactions, some jealousy here some there, and someone staking a claim!
aej325 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Bahahaa, yes! That. Was. Awesome. I totally adored the ending lines there.

And of course:

"I've staked it," Casey snapped. "And I've been staking it every night for the past—"

That was great also, so very un-Casey by soooo perfect. Haha.

Story on Favorites List? Check. ;D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was entertaining but I was wonder what the crowd would respond to what Casey & Derek said in the end.

Cool one shot and I'm glad Casey finally claimed him.
studentofwords chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
It was rather entertaining. Nice work!
Avide chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I liked that Derek wanted her to publicly step up.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Lol. Cute!
Dave-The-Laugh's-NewHotness chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Very, very good...love jealous Casey lol

DTLNH
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Fersure! I love it!
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Aw! That was amazingly cute. Short, sweet, simple, and straight to the point. I liked the plot for this. I liked the getting Casey to announce her status with Derek publicly thing, it shows a sort of confidence and change to both her and Derek. They're not afraid of what people may think. Even if Casey WAS hesitant at first, she finally realized it at the end and 'staked her claim' _ That's wonderful. And of course the ending was great. Hah, even though Derek had like.. one line, he still managed to be totally in character. This was pretty funny too. I especially liked the role that Emily was given of helping Casey. And when Emily was all "I'm saying that we can all see more than you give us credit for" I just wanted to be like YES! SERIOUSLY SEE? It's friggen obvious to the whole world! Hah but anyway, awesome job!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
cute and funny
Mrs. Pepperwood chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
lol that was very entertaining!
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
SQUEE-AGE! THAT WAS AWESOME. XD!

Amazing job!

Cheers!

Hazel*
explanations chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
rofl, that was hilarious. I love dasey-go-public fics, plus, the Emily perspective made it refreshing and not so cliche. Bravo!