Reviews for What Ties Us Together
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ugh, not that that wasn't hot or anything but why do people insist on always making Harry the Top, he is so much better as a bottom. I just really hate Harry being on Top. There is just so little of him being bottom. I still like this though, it was really well written. I just had to make that little rant.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Great story. The phrase ' smug son of a witch' made me laugh out loud
Cleo x
K chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I just wish I could've seen Lucius's reaction when he found out that Draco and Harry had shagged - WILLINGLY. Ha! Take that, you crazy son-of-a-witch (ps: LOVE that phrase, gonna say that to someone and laugh when they do a double-take)
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
So did the curse break or not? What ever it is I enjoyed read this.

Good work
Bridghid chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was awesome. Sequel? See where they go from here?
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
that was really good...i loved it!

you did a great job at keeping everyone in character. it would have been funny if it turned out that the curse wasn't really what they thought. that maybe those feelings were just pure and natural from both of them. can you imagine the faces they would have made if they'd found that out! lol.

it was a awesome story and i loved the way it went. great job!
carcar3 chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
ohmygod! oh wow! you NEED to write a sequel to that! i almost can't sand not knowing. that was such an original idea, congrats!

thanks for writing,

jtsbbsps-dk chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Great fic, thanks for writing!

:D *adds to favorites*
DamianSasuke chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love it. I'm glad i read it _ great work, keep it up.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
At first I thought this was a poor place to end it, but then I tried to imagine what it would be like the next morning and opted for this way as better. I liked you ending conclusion, it was very true. Though this wasn't a super-original idea, I did like what you did with it, though it might have been fun to through in a scene with *cough*crazy*cough* Lucius into the mix. But that would have had to be handled carefully, as the story seemed to only center on the trio and Draco, so you would need to add in a few other friends/coworkers conversations to keep the rhythm right. I have a soft-spot for "brought together by a curse/bond/potion (possibly gone haywire)" stories so I enjoyed this quite a bit. Plus I love long oneshots!

PoisonAmanita chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
W-0-W This is the best fanfic I ever read!
QueerasHpWolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Love it ]
marnie o'field chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
that was awesome!

i really liked the individual characters a lot, the changes in harry and draco were kind of credible, none of these 180 turnarounds within five minutes...

i also liked how you left the end open, i thought it was kind of interesting, because usually it turns out that there never really was a curse, or that they actually had to be in love before it would start working (although i really like those too :)

the only thing i found kind of irritating, was that some sentences were cut in half and continued in the next paragraph, although that might just be a problem with the program, because otherwise it was very well written, generally as well as grammar- and spellingwise.

keep up the good work, i'd like to read from you again
WyattxChrisLover chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
love it...sequel? maybe?
Gilaine chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Just a note that I enjoyed reading this fic. :) I do hate that epilogue...

- G