Reviews for As of Late
chop4tess chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
I like it, but i hope ben and kevin get with each other again...they make a cute couple
Regenschein chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Beautiful! I love this story! Can't wait for more! Seriously... I can't!

I rarely read stories at all... but damn! This was so good! I was obsessed with the Ben 10: Alien Force Marathon today! Now I'm just pumped to write one myself! God, I'm insane! People will kill me if I don't update my other stories soon... Damn.

Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm REALLY hoping for an update soon!
realityfling18 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
heyy! i love this, its awesome! poor guys...i love it. definately can't wait for more!XD
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
heyy! great story! i love it. i'm getting obsessed with this pairing too!XD
Robot Maddness Strikes chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Hey, I missed it to! I was so annoyed! I still love this story, its hilarious and oh so loveable.
StoryTagger chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Hehe, ya know at the scene where Kevin and Ben were making out (in Kevin's dream) I was kind of grossed out cause I was thinking of him being all oily skinned and the stench and GROSS! But I do have to say that this story is just funny in a romantic way.
Enski chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
DD: I missed the leak too...

Boo! XD

:D Anyfaces, I'm enjoying this fic
DRUNK-OFF-LIFE chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
i think i alrady wrote a review, but kep writting. i hope the next chapter comes up soon
DRUNK-OFF-LIFE chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
keep writting. i want to read about the stories with my gay goggles on. anyway keep writting can't wait til next chapter
Assassination chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Ha, ha, Ben grabbed hold of his ass and the keycard, that's hilarious! Sorry for the late review...*goes to sulk* Anyway, *looks at Kevin with grin* you get no sex, Kevinny-boy! *runs away* Ben just sounds so cute when I read that he was sleeping in the car and the part with the snoring...makes it sound even cuter. Hope you update soon!
Chris487 chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
excellent story so far

cant wait for the next chapter1
laceypinkdream chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
-drools- wait no shower sex .
Vellacora chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
No showersex! Will there be at least bed sex or something later? lol i had the image of Kevy having a Rihanna song, Umbrella and the guys were singing along XD

Wuv the Playfulness*
rxixsxexmxbxoxoxlxrxaxnxgxexr chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
ah jeez that was hysterical! lusty smirks and melted juicy fruit and paper projectiles and crazy bitches.(gwen :D) that was great! keep going! lol id like a handful of that ass.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
We've been rickrolled out of shower sex but this was a great chapter.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »