Reviews for As of Late
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
We've been rickrolled out of shower sex but this was a great chapter.
HyperFox3176 chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
your killing us with suspence here. come on give us a little more bevin TT_TT . we've been good

Robot Maddness Strikes chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
Gah! I know you just posted today but post again! I'm still laughing by the by!
Robot Maddness Strikes chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
I can't stop laughing! Please! Someone make me stop laughing!
Robot Maddness Strikes chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
This is hilarious! I can totally see this whole situation playing out as well! Well, as I know what it feels like to have a cheapstake for a boss, I pity those poor souls. I can't wait to read the next chapter which, happily, I can read right now!
Desdemona Kakalose chapter 4 . 8/1/2008

nice. I don't want to sound like a prude or nothing, but I am kinda glad that you didn't lemonify this chapter.

I'm just glad they're out of that town. I didna like it. Oh, dude, what about Ben's parents? Do they know where they are?
SilentKiller1 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
at least they are not living in a car anymore.
Squishie-twin chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Sweet.. I can't wait for more, this story is really interesting! I especially liked the ending, 'twas hilarious! I hope you update soon! :3
A Fair Amount of Strife chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
i like this story!:) gay goggles. ill just borrow my brothers... its kinda funny how this story has 3 chapters and 3,3 words.
SilentKiller1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
poor ben, making the lowest payment
SilentKiller1 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
okay why are they there again?
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Keep up the good work!
Assassination chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Wow...Kevin in towel, *grins* that's hot. Ben in bloodied pants, even hotter, even the innocent/heros all look great in bloodied pants, whether anyone would admit it or not. This story's getting more interesting, what I thought was hilarious was the part where there were already three towel incidents. I wonder what'll happen next...hmm *thinks*

Well, please update soon, it keeps getting better and better!
Jossi-kun chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
Great chapter! Can't wait to see where they go and what kind of trouble they'll get into. please update soon
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »