Reviews for As of Late
Jossi-kun chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
lol, great story
Vellacora chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
XD i liked the last saying you said about the reviews are strippers in the cake XD anyways yeah being thrown slushie isnt fun ~.~ neither is also sitting on a wad of gum at Macdonald's lol. Hehe they have done "it" but does Kevin really love Ben like that?

~Wuv the Playfulness*
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
So I'm a stripper in a cake? LOL Ok then...well, let's hope they are somehow freed from their boring routine soon! At least Kevin is a wonderful flirt. And all hail BeVin! Ok...maybe not all, but at least all boy/boy loving fans.
Assassination chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
This story's interesting, I like it. Especially when Kevin was teasing Ben about how he's seen better strip teases, and the part where Ben sprayed him with the hose *giggles* It's really cute when it comes to Ben blushing, and when it has to do with Kevin.

Great job, I hope you update soon!
Fuzzy chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
*Jumps out of giant cake*

I'm not gonna strip...just for the record o_o

Ah'hem, Kevin rocks! And the IT thing was funny as _ Good work!
ChibiChaos chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
OMG! You're HERE! YAY! *glomps* _ hello...and as usual you had me in stitches...poor Ben :D
Intergalactic Queen chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Good fic so far, can't wait for the next chapter. Great to see that you're writing again. :) Though I know I wont be able to convince you or anything, I am going to miss your J&D fics. They were actually really good, and seeing that your writing improved so much you should really consider re-writing them.
Dario Argento Syndrome chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I saws this story ib the livejournal community & I hope you'll continue writing more of this story!
Midesko chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I see you've decided to post your delicious story here XD

*is Hidan-seme on LJ* We have a BeVin community as well!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5