Reviews for Of Sheriffs and Sisters
TheFluffyDalek chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Eeeek! I love this story!
blueheart93 chapter 13 . 1/24/2013
Really good story!
IsobelFrances chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
nice story; interesting, well written, and deffinately worth reading, can't wait for more!
Just Sayin' 123 chapter 13 . 1/4/2010
AWSEOMENESSNESS! Keep wrinting, ples!
Ithilya chapter 13 . 5/31/2009
Great chapter :D

Loving the fact that Allan seems scared of what Robin could do to him lol!

Can't wait for more - although I understand how hard it is to do when you're busy :)

lotsaluv Ithilya xx
Genevieve05 chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
Great chapter, update soon. I can't wait to read more.
Gypsygirl94 chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
this is amazing plz write more, why haven't you updated in ages?
Katieee345 chapter 12 . 2/19/2009
oh my god! this is so amazing. its the best allan fanfic ive ever read! seriously! you should so carry on with it please! totally amazing! i heart allan!
bluephoenix65069 chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
hm. very good so far.
Ithilya chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
Love the story :D

Hope you update soon

Ithilya x
PetiteDiable chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
YAY! They finally kissed! Loving this story so far, hope you update soon x
Genevieve05 chapter 12 . 9/5/2008
Awesome chapter. Robin is definitly going to find out what happened and I can picture his reaction right now, that will be pricless. Really good chapter, I'm looking forward to the next, as always.
BloomingDahlia16 chapter 12 . 9/3/2008
Hey! This is the first time I've reviewed but I have been reading this for a while, I just didn't have an account.

I love Allan, why, I don't think I'll ever know, but the appeal is definitely there!

Eugh! And about the homework, I know! If I ever get around to posting my story I'll update every four months or something! Ah!

Please keep writing and if possible (if I ever get it up) read mine? Not an order, just asking.

Love the story so much! Dal**
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 12 . 9/3/2008
Oh my gosh! Poor Will! rofl. He was not having a good day, was he?

I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that the guy's name is Guy, or that the sheriff calls him Gizzy. I'm seriously questioning whether Guy is really even a semi-bad guy, or if he was just traumatized at a young age by the sheriff. ;)

Once again, another great chapter. Allan and Lizzy, now won't Robin be annoyed. ;) I'll be waiting for an update!
SailorNeo chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
You do know Allan's married and may or may not actually have a child, right?